Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
1. Coaching career is over;
2. Not leaving Oregon;
3. Maybe, but I'd lean "not too likely." I think Elko leaves for A&M because they can break the bank if they want him (and he has ties). Duke can up his pay and make going to UF a real decision;
4. Maybe. Does he get a staff that is any better than Billy's?
Honestly I see A&M beating Bama this weekend saving Jimbo....that DL is eating which shows just how good our OL/offense really is.

Two consecutive SEC games with them having more than 6+ sacks and 15 tackles for loss.

A troll? Why would you say that? Because I disagree with you? Is it my post count again?
I have been a Canes fan since 1986, the first game I watched with my dad was the Penn State loss, I go to a few games every year even though I live 4 hours away, I make a donation every year to the university. But yeah I am just here to troll cause I see things differently.
I hate UF as much as anyone, but would be hard for a coach at Duke to turn that job down knowing that he cant keep a solid sustained product on the fieldl year in and year out at Duke. You jump when your hot or you risk having some recruits not work out and have a season or two where you win 5-7 games. Its not impossible at Duke.
Now if he has 5 bigtime jobs thrown at him at once, then maybe he goes somewhere else but the UF job will open before the Texas AM job will and he prob wouldnt pass on it if offered regardless of how Napier is treated.
Yu say Yu not a troll! But us canes ova here we like receipts! Sho us Yu not a troll?... once you're labeled a troll Yu have to prove you're not one!...i.e ticket stub, pics, donation receipts..Yu get what I'm saying. Good luck!!

Yu say Yu not a troll! But us canes ova here we like receipts! Sho us Yu not a troll?... once you're labeled a troll Yu have to prove you're not one!...i.e ticket stub, pics, donation receipts..Yu get what I'm saying. Good luck!!
I’m not sure if you are trolling me with your grammar right now or not.
If you’re asking me to post personal information on here to prove something to you, then don’t hold your breath waiting for that. It’s honestly not that important to me what you or others on here think of me. I simply posted something counter to what others said but made the mistake of saying they don’t know what they are talking about. I’ll refrain from saying it that way moving forward and everyone is free to discuss or not.
I don’t need to lie about anything on here that I put to impress ppl that I don’t even know. I really just visit the site to see what cribby and dmoney have to say about recruits and most other I skim over.
Let it go bro I’m not really going to discuss this or feel the need to defend myself anymore on it. I’m not upset about it just don’t have the desire to keep posting about it past now.
Everyone have a great day and I’ll try to be less harsh if I post anything relating to discussions anymore.

Advertisement
I’m not sure if you are trolling me with your grammar right now or not.
If you’re asking me to post personal information on here to prove something to you, then don’t hold your breath waiting for that. It’s honestly not that important to me what you or others on here think of me. I simply posted something counter to what others said but made the mistake of saying they don’t know what they are talking about. I’ll refrain from saying it that way moving forward and everyone is free to discuss or not.
I don’t need to lie about anything on here that I put to impress ppl that I don’t even know. I really just visit the site to see what cribby and dmoney have to say about recruits and most other I skim over.
Let it go bro I’m not really going to discuss this or feel the need to defend myself anymore on it. I’m not upset about it just don’t have the desire to keep posting about it past now.
Everyone have a great day and I’ll try to be less harsh if I post anything relating to discussions anymore.
Of course you don't have to post personal info! That's why at the end of my post. I said " you get wat I'm saying".... and, you're in the wrong place for proper grammar... keep posting it's a message board, you're cane family til proven otherwise just like all of us!! Welcome.

JMO of how this plays out:

Billie Taggarts Gatas will end up bowl eligible, barely..

Coaching Seat is Toyota Hot Hot Hot. Will be forced against his will to give up play calling (also fire DC).

Ugly off-season. Turmoil. Fired by Thanksgiving.

Also, Gator Chris is spot on ITT. Of course Elko would take this job. Sight unseen. Don’t fool yourselves. Top athletic university in the country.

Not saying they can go grab whoever.. but Dukes coach, of course he’d come back to the SEC.

Moot point. Sling blade will return.

JMO of how this plays out:

Billie Taggarts Gatas will end up bowl eligible, barely..

Coaching Seat is Toyota Hot Hot Hot. Will be forced against his will to give up play calling (also fire DC).

Ugly off-season. Turmoil. Fired by Thanksgiving.

Also, Gator Chris is spot on ITT. Of course Elko would take this job. Sight unseen. Don’t fool yourselves. Top athletic university in the country.

Not saying they can go grab whoever.. but Dukes coach, of course he’d come back to the SEC.

Moot point. Sling blade will return.

I think that’s a pretty good assessment of UF. Elko will be in high demand after this year so not sure if he’ll be a candidate after 2024 season. But, if he is, you could have several top notch schools throwing money at him - ATM, UNC, bama, etc. next major coaching cycle will be interesting.

Advertisement
Best thing is for them to continue to lose, but not go completely bust. Even better would be to win one big one they shouldn't win, while losing games they shouldn't lose, to continue the mediocrity.

I like this. 5-7 with Vandy and Georgia the remaining wins? Finish with 4 straight losses and no bowl.

Could knock the SEC out the playoff picture also.

Advertisement
They’ll get someone but it won’t be like it was where they’ll have their pick the same way they used to. There’s dysfunction there. It’s like Miami thinking that We could’ve hired anyone when we hired Richt, who was an alumn, or when we hired Manny… or this last time with Mario, an alumn. They’re in a better spot because of the SEC, but there’s tarnish on that situation that’ll need cleaning.

Does Florida even have any alums who are up-and-coming coaches?

I know they have some ex-employees who could do a better job than Slingblade Billy is doing, like Urban Myth and Muschimp and Mullet...

Where in the Orange Bowl did you sit at for that ‘86 game?

It’s still the SEC and chance for playing early?

So you are an “SEC, SEC” guy?

He has no conception of what the Gaytor Tears thread is for. I have a feeling that @RVACane is going to drop the thread-band hammer soon.

Advertisement
Does Florida even have any alums who are up-and-coming coaches?

I know they have some ex-employees who could do a better job than Slingblade Billy is doing, like Urban Myth and Muschimp and Mullet...
Not sure about “up and coming” but they do have a “game changer” coordinator on staff along with a “game changer” graduate assistant

Advertisement
Back