Tears Gator Tears

I’d at least take some phone calls. UF’s roster could be barren if they make that change this year. Add in what looks to be better OU & Texas to the SEC. Normal circumstances it would be a no brainer. But it could be a difficult rebuild at a place that, would’ve shown in this scenario, has unrealistic and immediate expectations.
This is what I think as well. The SEC is getting OU and Tejas now. The expectations there at UiF are unrealistic and there’s a question about dysfunction and dedication to winning vs academics on the Administration side. It was possibly a top 5 job in CFB at one point. It’s not a done deal no brainer for someone like Elko who will have options.

Advertisement
This is what I think as well. The SEC is getting OU and Tejas now. The expectations there at UiF are unrealistic and there’s a question about dysfunction and dedication to winning vs academics on the Administration side. It was possibly a top 5 job in CFB at one point. It’s not a done deal no brainer for someone like Elko who will have options.
He strikes me a guy ND would like as well. I know it’s a ways out and may not happen but if Freeman starts to feel some heat he could wait for that job. Harbaugh could dip for the league too, and Michigan is an infinitely better job than UF rn.

Where in the Orange Bowl did you sit at for that ‘86 game?

It’s still the SEC and chance for playing early?

So you are an “SEC, SEC” guy?
I watched it on TV, we were on a vacation up in the Carolinas skiing. My dad told me we would watch this Italian QB and got me all hyped up for the game. I was only like 9 or 10 and when they lost I cried and went to bed. My mom yelled at my dad for getting me all hyped up and then upset. But I stuck with the Canes after that and enjoyed my decision.
I am not a SEC guy, just know for a lot of recruits that matters. Outside of NIL, early playing time or chance to play in SEC what would be the reason to commit to the Gators? Lol
Maybe growing up in that part of the state and being a gator fan? I cant think of another reason.
And not sure if you being a **** to me or not, but if I went to that game in the Orange Bowl I would have had a hard time seeing it since it was in another part of the country.

He strikes me a guy ND would like as well. I know it’s a ways out and may not happen but if Freeman starts to feel some heat he could wait for that job. Harbaugh could dip for the league too, and Michigan is an infinitely better job than UF rn.
He was at aTm. He could go back there and have all the NIL and bag money he could ever want. The pressure and expectations are high, fans aren’t as bad as gator fans but it’s still probably better than what UiF offers right now. Bama, Michigan as you said, Ohio State if that opens… lots of possibilities that are better.

Advertisement
I watched it on TV, we were on a vacation up in the Carolinas skiing. My dad told me we would watch this Italian QB and got me all hyped up for the game. I was only like 9 or 10 and when they lost I cried and went to bed. My mom yelled at my dad for getting me all hyped up and then upset. But I stuck with the Canes after that and enjoyed my decision.
I am not a SEC guy, just know for a lot of recruits that matters. Outside of NIL, early playing time or chance to play in SEC what would be the reason to commit to the Gators? Lol
Maybe growing up in that part of the state and being a gator fan? I cant think of another reason.
And not sure if you being a **** to me or not, but if I went to that game in the Orange Bowl I would have had a hard time seeing it since it was in another part of the country.
I 💯 was being a **** with the Orange Bowl Question.

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I think a few will, but most will stick. They have decent NIL there, its still the SEC and they see a chance for early playing time. Plus now with the portal, they can jump ship quick if they dont like whats going on after a year or two.
I hope your class falls apart and UF loses accreditation for spreading communism.

Advertisement
I honestly don't remember bro, it was attached to an email that I had at a previous job and that was years ago. I don't have access to that email anymore. Trying to find that account is not important to me really.
I'm a true Canes fan my whole life, but if you assume different then that's your opinion. I didn't think what I posted was that bad but ok.
I even had two kids at the school that I work at that were recruited by UM and I tried to get them to commit to the Canes. One is in the NBA now.
I'm not a troll, just trying to interreact on here when I see a topic I want to contribute to.

You don’t remember your old screen name??

Respectfully……

IMG_3617.gif

You don’t remember your old screen name??

Respectfully……

View attachment 259521
I really dont. It was a long time ago and it wasnt that important to me. I didnt bring it up honestly, the RVA guy was upset with me for **** talking the gator fan a week or two ago and posting that I didnt have a high post count. I dont think I had anywhere near as many posts as you guys do with it or obviously this one.
I merely said that I disagreed with them about coaches being afraid to take a job that had fired other coahces too quickly before them. It could be any job, not just UF. Coaches dont care about that if they believe they can turn a program around. If you throw on top of that a big buyout, then why would they fear it.
Maybe I was too harsh in the way that I expressed it. Sorry if it came across that way.
It is funny to me how wrong you guys are about me. Or maybe you guys are just having fun and trolling me. Lol

Advertisement
He was at aTm. He could go back there and have all the NIL and bag money he could ever want. The pressure and expectations are high, fans aren’t as bad as gator fans but it’s still probably better than what UiF offers right now. Bama, Michigan as you said, Ohio State if that opens… lots of possibilities that are better.
Sorry if it upset you the way I expressed it. Wasn't intended that way. Ill try not to be too harsh when I post next time.
Off to bed. Have to be at work tomorrow.

I really dont. It was a long time ago and it wasnt that important to me. I didnt bring it up honestly, the RVA guy was upset with me for **** talking the gator fan a week or two ago and posting that I didnt have a high post count. I dont think I had anywhere near as many posts as you guys do with it or obviously this one.
I merely said that I disagreed with them about coaches being afraid to take a job that had fired other coahces too quickly before them. It could be any job, not just UF. Coaches dont care about that if they believe they can turn a program around. If you throw on top of that a big buyout, then why would they fear it.
Maybe I was too harsh in the way that I expressed it. Sorry if it came across that way.
It is funny to me how wrong you guys are about me. Or maybe you guys are just having fun and trolling me. Lol
Coaches don’t care cause they about to get a pay raise. Fail or not they set for life

Advertisement
Suspicious Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

If you have to manipulate kids to celebrate their teammates' playing well, you have the wrong kids.

I think of that TAMU game. Was it one of the Washington brothers that picked up Dawson in celebration after the final long TD to George? Kid wasn't getting any burn that game and was super excited for his coach and teammates.
Right, but that’s while we’re winning. The poor uf kids don’t get that experience so often.

why you think JS has made 9 trips there? he's trying to get his money right before he goes to the real school he picks.

Now he's dragging his best bud Chance along to get in on the action.
I don’t blame kids for taking the money, I just think it’s strange that coaches and boosters think paying for commitments makes sense.

Advertisement
Back