Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

Would’ve been great if it was blocked or he missed it

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

florida is better than i thought they were...or Tennessee is way worse than I thought they were

either way if I was a Florida fan, I would be concerned with Sun Belt Billy's inability to get them "up" for non ranked games

Bro, I was just busting your balls because I was bored, and I can tell from reading this site that you can take it. I don't know what that RVA Cane guy is posting as I never said they should boot you from the thread. I have been reading this site for as long as I can remember, just never wanted to post cause usually it leads to nothing but nonsense. Most threads become butt pics or barbeque pics, so I just read and enjoy. I started an account recently and posted randomly here and there but I didn't know I would be judged by my "post count" Lol.
I had an account a while back at my old work site under a different email and had a bunch of posts and was more active, but started a new one recently and wasn't worried about my post total honestly. My best friend is a gator fan and I bust her balls all the time too as she does me when Miami sucks, which she has had the ability to do for the last 15 years. Lol
I am not one of these woke snowflakes bro, you can tell me to hush or F off and I won't get upset. In fact, I enjoyed it when I saw it. Do not apologize to me plz.
Best friend is a Gator fan who is a “female” with balls?? It definitely tracks

florida is better than i thought they were...or Tennessee is way worse than I thought they were

either way if I was a Florida fan, I would be concerned with Sun Belt Billy's inability to get them "up" for non ranked games
It was very Manny like in the way a team that should be overmatched was able to make it a lot harder than it should have been. We had breakdowns in pass coverage against Temple but that game was never really close unlike the Gators against might Charlotte.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just want to update the inventory on all the things the Gaytor fans thought they would do last night to impress Jeremiah...

1. Did Mertz go for 400 under the lights?
-----NOPE - 259 yards...

2. Did Slingblade Billy get Lagway on a plane Saturday morning to Hogtown ASAP?
-----NOPE - both gates at the Hogtown Regional Airport failed to register a Lagway sighting...

3. Did Slingblade Billy "unleash the Mertz" by throwing it 50 times against a terrible passing D?
-----NOPE - 23 passing attempts...

4. Was the stadium "chaning" the phrase "Jer-e-miah" for the entire first half?
-----NOPE - more like "we want...a(nother) touchdown..."

5. Did Slingblade Billy get Calvin Ridley to give Jeremiah a call "or something"?
-----NOPE - more like "or nothing"...

6. Did a "frat house" or "section of the stadium" ever get "Jeremiah to the Swamp" or "We want Smith" to be ringing around the stadium at least once during the game?
-----NOPE - the only thing ringing around the stadium was the booing of Slingblade "Field Goal" Billy.

But, hey, these Gaytors really know how to impress the #1 recruit in the country...that is, assuming Jeremiah went to Dave & Busters...
But there were cinnamon rolls.

Advertisement
Bro, I was just busting your balls because I was bored, and I can tell from reading this site that you can take it. I don't know what that RVA Cane guy is posting as I never said they should boot you from the thread. I have been reading this site for as long as I can remember, just never wanted to post cause usually it leads to nothing but nonsense. Most threads become butt pics or barbeque pics, so I just read and enjoy. I started an account recently and posted randomly here and there but I didn't know I would be judged by my "post count" Lol.
I had an account a while back at my old work site under a different email and had a bunch of posts and was more active, but started a new one recently and wasn't worried about my post total honestly. My best friend is a gator fan and I bust her balls all the time too as she does me when Miami sucks, which she has had the ability to do for the last 15 years. Lol
I am not one of these woke snowflakes bro, you can tell me to hush or F off and I won't get upset. In fact, I enjoyed it when I saw it. Do not apologize to me plz.

All I took from this is your LADY friend **** fan has BALLS…..we’ve all thought this for years now we have proof …we’ll sort of…you ever seen them…😂

I just want to update the inventory on all the things the Gaytor fans thought they would do last night to impress Jeremiah...

1. Did Mertz go for 400 under the lights?
-----NOPE - 259 yards...

2. Did Slingblade Billy get Lagway on a plane Saturday morning to Hogtown ASAP?
-----NOPE - both gates at the Hogtown Regional Airport failed to register a Lagway sighting...

3. Did Slingblade Billy "unleash the Mertz" by throwing it 50 times against a terrible passing D?
-----NOPE - 23 passing attempts...

4. Was the stadium "chaning" the phrase "Jer-e-miah" for the entire first half?
-----NOPE - more like "we want...a(nother) touchdown..."

5. Did Slingblade Billy get Calvin Ridley to give Jeremiah a call "or something"?
-----NOPE - more like "or nothing"...

6. Did a "frat house" or "section of the stadium" ever get "Jeremiah to the Swamp" or "We want Smith" to be ringing around the stadium at least once during the game?
-----NOPE - the only thing ringing around the stadium was the booing of Slingblade "Field Goal" Billy.

But, hey, these Gaytors really know how to impress the #1 recruit in the country...that is, assuming Jeremiah went to Dave & Busters...

Well from the look of the pictures the Turds were saving a seat ( or a couple thousand) for both Smith and Lagway if they showed up…😜

Advertisement
Funny thing is Mertz was 23-25 and they still couldn’t score…you wasted a once in a lifetime performance by Mertz

Yea we moved the ball…until we hit the red zone. I read somewhere in all of our red zone trips that Mertz only had 4 pass attempts smh.

Oh btw…Kamari Wilson needs to stop delaying the inevitable and hit the portal. This situation has gotten supper awkward

Yea we moved the ball…until we hit the red zone. I read somewhere in all of our red zone trips that Mertz only had 4 pass attempts smh.

Oh btw…Kamari Wilson needs to stop delaying the inevitable and hit the portal. This situation has gotten supper awkward

I mean the guy was late but he had a good reason…there was a long line at Publix when he stopped to pick up the cinnamon buns and cakes for the halftime meal…give the guy a break…😂

Billy kicked a field goal up 19-7 on 4th and 1 inside the Charlotte 20 with 2 1/2 minutes left

Advertisement
Back