Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
First, I think we all need to acknowledge the obvious. Slingblade Billy CANNOT be the OC going forward.

Second, what is the ISSUE with Kamari Wilson? OK, he's going to transfer...BUT WHY? What caused the rift?
I think he said that the coaches feel that Kamari’s too slow for Safety and he doesn’t want to play LB.

Stay out of it tough guy. He doesn’t have to take **** from some newbie, or anyone else for that matter, I don’t care what team he roots for.

I don’t give a **** about a guy with 50 posts who joined this year starting **** with him. I’ll throw him out of here and I’ll toss you out for the 2nd time for instigating.

I don’t ask for much in here for what I’ve contributed. Don’t push me. I have 0 patience left for petty nonsense on this board and especially in this thread.
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Offensively, yea we are. I think we’re very good (not elite; waaay to early to think that) on D with my only complaint is we don’t create turnovers and with a mundane offense, that WILL bite us at some point this season. I still have a sneaky BAD feeling about that Arky game
I mean they gave LSU all they could handle and I would take LSU over y'all in a heartbeat lol

Free trip buddy lol
Continue with the sarcasm all you want but Florida was dropping bags for verbal commits when kids visited in person during the off season. Straight cash, too. Which is smart unlike another school in the state of Florida and several SEC schools.

Not sure if they paid Smith to visit or not but hopefully Smith got paid to visit that **** hole of a town and watching Charlotte give you guys a game.

There's a reason vegas set their win total at 5.5. They are not good
They already won 3 games.... they have 8 games left. So out of that 8, they're only winning 2 more??

I would love that but Idk if they're THAT trash.

Advertisement
They already won 3 games.... they have 8 games left. So out of that 8, they're only winning 2 more??

I would love that but Idk if they're THAT trash.

Kentucky
Vandy
USCe
UGA
Arkansas
LSU
Mizzu
FSU

Vandy should be a win.

USCe, Kentucky, Arkansas, Mizzu are toss ups. They will probably find a win or two here.

FSU, LSU, UGA are L's

Kentucky
Vandy
USCe
UGA
Arkansas
LSU
Mizzu
FSU

Vandy should be a win.

USCe, Kentucky, Arkansas, Mizzu are toss ups. They will probably find a win or two here.

FSU, LSU, UGA are L's
Yeah them winning the UTjr game ruined our hopes for them not making a bowl I think.

Advertisement
At this moment, I would like to point out that this thread has existed for 6.5 years...
I was curious as to when I made my first post in this thread...I joined CIS on 4/22/2017 and made my first post on 4/27/2017....I think this thread was one of the main reasons why I joined CIS...That and the fact RCT had gone to ****...

I was curious as to when I made my first post in this thread...I joined CIS on 4/22/2017 and made my first post on 4/27/2017....I think this thread was one of the main reasons why I joined CIS...That and the fact RCT had gone to ****...

Absolute truth. While I joined in December 2011, I started posting more heavily in December 2016.

Advertisement
Here you go. Made on 4/27/2017. Bookmark it.

Advertisement
Back