Tears Gator Tears

wait whats happening?
I'm nipping at your heels.

Screenshot_20230924_131141_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Advertisement
Portal bound but on the field wise…what’s been said is he’s not fast enough for safety the staff believes. They wanted/want to move him to LB but he not with it.

I propose a Tommy Kinsler for Kamari Wilson swap. Sign right here

200w.gif
I propose you watch Kinsler highlights on here and we take Kamari Wilson and fix him up just cause it'd be fun. :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its Lagway. That's why Smith has interest in them. He's tight with with Lagway.

I know nobody wants to hear it, but Judd and (gasp) Emory aren't on Lagway's level. Its not the nail in our coffin or anywhere close to it. Flipping a good high school QB sure wouldn't hurt though.
Your opinion is appreciated! Lagway is not better then a college QB!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea we moved the ball…until we hit the red zone. I read somewhere in all of our red zone trips that Mertz only had 4 pass attempts smh.

Oh btw…Kamari Wilson needs to stop delaying the inevitable and hit the portal. This situation has gotten supper awkward

First, I think we all need to acknowledge the obvious. Slingblade Billy CANNOT be the OC going forward.

Second, what is the ISSUE with Kamari Wilson? OK, he's going to transfer...BUT WHY? What caused the rift?

Billy kicked a field goal up 19-7 on 4th and 1 inside the Charlotte 20 with 2 1/2 minutes left

Come on, man, that was brilliant stragery. If Charlotte had scored 2 TDs in those final 2.5 minutes, then Florida loses. But going up by 15 means that Charlotte needs a 2-point conversion to tie, and two 2-point conversions to win...

Brilliant...

Advertisement
Back