Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Everytime u hire a bad HC the fan base always says it's the worst coaching they ever seen lol. Too funny
In fairness I do think he’s the worst one they’ve hired. He’s an ok recruiter but a terrible OC yet insist on calling plays because he has the “smartest guy in the room” syndrome which results in having a wacky staff composition. He needs to hire an OC and focus on recruiting and being a CEO. Don’t know if he’s smart or humble enough to do that.

Atleast Mullen and Muschamp were elite coordinators, Zook was an elite recruiter and really good coordinator and McShark was elite around Marine life.

Advertisement
In fairness I do think he’s the worst one they’ve hired. He’s an ok recruiter but a terrible OC yet insist on calling plays because he has the “smartest guy in the room” syndrome which results in having a wacky staff composition. He needs to hire an OC and focus on recruiting and being a CEO. Don’t know if he’s smart or humble enough to do that.

Atleast Mullen and Muschamp were elite coordinators, Zook was an elite recruiter and really good coordinator and McShark was elite around Marine life.
This is true. Unfortunately, any OC worth anything knows they could do his job as well as him and will be unlikely to take a subordinate role with him. Having no coaching tree and no network means he would have to reach for someone unproven as his OC, and there’s a high failure rate there at this level. It the problem that Al golden and manny Diaz both suffered from. He’s a dead man walking with a close to zero chance of turning it around

drop this bih right here before the game. Check yall later ez dub. And thats not a fleshlight on the left before yall goofy ninjas say something.

not a fleshlight???

Lies No GIF

He's definitely up there in terms of one of their worst HCs

Advertisement

Ill say this. When it comes to strictly calling plays, the actual plays was solid. The issue is sometimes well most of the time WHEN he called the plays along with the players he called those plays for. Unless injury is involved (Andy Jean with a sprained MCL) there were passes to the TE where we were led to believe all offseason that Arlis Boardingham would be utilized in those roles and not Zanders or Odom. Little stuff like that.

I said it when USF fired Jeff Scott….Napier should of had him on speed dial for OC

Advertisement
Naaah. Even if we aren’t able to pull that one out, def won’t be us getting washed. We winnin that **** anywayssssss
Said after loss to Utah and while Tenn was up on UVa 35-3. You may not have a win yet this season, but you certainly have some moxie. We'll revisit this in two weeks. Be sure to lube. I'm coming with the typewritten pounding.

I still think the lizards win 6 or 7, but the games against the biglies (UGA, LSU) could be ridiculously ugly.

The key games for them will be Souf Carolina, Mizzou, and the Arky Piggies.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back