Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Here post-victory doing a wellness check on our resident gator fans?

Good Morning Friday GIF by Travis

Advertisement
What recruiting comment did he make?

Did it have to do with needing more peanut shells on the ground for photo shoots? For more burnished rust on the stadium bleachers for the same shoots?
basically saying u can play immediately. Miami of Ohio's entire roster would play immediately at UF so who cares......anyone they get is going to play. He basically throwing his current guys under the bus.

They’ve paid a ton of upfront money and I’d think it depends if the kids signed something binding or not to have gotten it…but guys more knowledgeable in this would know more than me
Even if he keeps that class, he has no idea how to run an offense vs a p5 defense and his portal play is even worse so I don’t see a gaytos 2024 ol better than they have this season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They’ve paid a ton of upfront money and I’d think it depends if the kids signed something binding or not to have gotten it…but guys more knowledgeable in this would know more than me
I don’t think most of them can sign something binding before ESD but I’m not certain of an specifics. @TheOriginalCane probably knows.

Advertisement
“Lagway, our stadium bleachers don’t have rust. In fact, we have something called seats. And we don’t do photo shoots in front of stadium bathrooms.”

“More importantly, we have an offensive line with at least three NFL players on it. If you want a career…a fruitful career, consider carefully the path that leads to the Gator.”

- Miami

Advertisement
Back