Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
“Lagway, our stadium bleachers don’t have rust. In fact, we have something called seats. And we don’t do photo shoots in front of stadium bathrooms.”

“More importantly, we have an offensive line with at least three NFL players on it. If you want a career…a fruitful career, consider carefully the path that leads to the Gator.”

- Miami
That was a shot at the Semenholes, so I'll allow it!

What a goofy goober this ***wad is.

What in the **** is he even talking about?

He’s so brilliant, he’s the the only one that runs multiple formation on the front and back end.
Smartest man in the room complex, guy thinks he’s a genius, when he don’t know ****.

Maybe he should go watch some of the Utah highlights like myself. That 70 yard bomb on his D on the opening drive was a thing of beauty.

Mertz wasn't great, but he's not the reason why they lost. He got sacked a ton. Poor offensive line and WRs were not getting open.

I'm not here to defend him, but that Gator teams sucks a big one. 42 yards rushing not counting QB sacks.
💯.
It doesn’t matter how they lost, as long as they lose.
Don’t care if it’s Napiers play calling, lousy players, Mertz or a shoe.
Though I have to admit the shoe is my favorite.

Advertisement
tbh bruh i'm not going to overreact too much from last night. I say that because this time last year after game one we were already building Napier and AR a statue outside the stadium after the Utah game. Long season ahead, good and bad.
I watched the game.
Yeah, I don’t see much good, forecast looks pretty bleak for you guys this season.

He didn't embarrass the ENTIRE state of Florida. I'd daresay there are quite a few Floridians in Miami, Boca, Orlando, Tampa, and Tallahassee who are enjoying every second of this.
Exactly what came to my mind when I heard that.
No embarrassment, I’m still on a glorious natural high after watching that beat down.
I just can’t wait for FSUs beat down on Sunday.
What a time to be alive.

Advertisement
lol no. We’re calling for the bariatric stretcher and Special Operations…it’s funny to you but my worst nightmare since I‘m an LT on special operations.
Yeah **** like that we get a tiger team (6 or more) to load them on a fat man strecher w/ the hydrualic lift.

My back ain't goin' out because of your big ***.

Do yall want to know a little underrated nugget…Napier has the same record as Taggert at FSU at this point…yikes on bikes

I hope Napier turns things around for you guys. A solid 7 win season may be enough to keep that loser around. It brings me pure joy watching your squad get smacked around. Keep the faith.

Advertisement
That was a shot at the Semenholes, so I'll allow it!
LOL. Let it be both then.

Announcers can crow about how the Seminoles are going to the NC tournament. But those poor players still have to contend with a state of the art (for 1931) bathroom system all year.

Meanwhile at Florida, they simply chose to take recruiting photos IN VIEW of their bathrooms!

1693657156693.png

Advertisement
That was @RVACane who was handling my account and posted that lmaoooooo. Jk.

Check with me after the UT game. That’s the watershed game in his tenure at UF, im calling it now

You couldn't beat half of Utah's team. What makes you think you can beat UT? McNeese seems more of a watershed game at this point.

I'm gonna give McNeese the secret sauce here....NO FORWARD PASSES!

What a goofy goober this ***wad is.

What in the **** is he even talking about?

He’s so brilliant, he’s the the only one that runs multiple formation on the front and back end.
Smartest man in the room complex, guy thinks he’s a genius, when he don’t know ****.

Maybe he should go watch some of the Utah highlights like myself. That 70 yard bomb on his D on the opening drive was a thing of beauty.
I’m pretty sure he did something at the end of a game last year that should’ve let everybody know that he nuts early.

If Napier is terminated without cause, the UAA will be responsible for 85 percent of the total remaining annual compensation through the otherwise unexpired term, without any mitigation obligations incurred by Napier or offset rights attributed to UAA.

The payments would be made as follows: 50 percent paid within 30 days of termination, the remainder paid in equal installments (12.5%) over four years, with the first installment paid on the first July 15th following such termination and each July 15 thereafter until paid in full.

FYI they also paid ULL 3 Million to get him.
The Gators are praying right now that Napier likes to **** sharks on camera too to find a way out!

Advertisement
Back