Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_3514.jpeg

Can you imagine being an EMT and being asked to put his big *** on a gurney when he passes out from lack of oxygenā€¦šŸ˜œ
lol no. Weā€™re calling for the bariatric stretcher and Special Operationsā€¦itā€™s funny to you but my worst nightmare since Iā€˜m an LT on special operations.

Dudes that talk that much and just start spewing technical terms are the worst.
Theyā€™re trying to sound smarter than everyone else cause they know they arenā€™t.

How can anyone want to play for that dude?!. Jfc!

I would just say that fat **** kid pretending to be a DC looks like the biggest douche bag imaginable. Very punchable face.

Advertisement
letā€™s keep it real, Mertz was the least of issues tonight. I thought he played solid outside of a few ehh passes/decisions. George was really bad at RT, Slaughter was bad at C, and abandoning the run from the jump was just ridiculous. The shovel pass on 4th down to an unathletic TE in Zanders almost made me curse CBN out lol

Dude...Mertz was missing on SCREEN PASSES.

Come on, now.

Advertisement
Dude...Mertz was missing on SCREEN PASSES.

Come on, now.

And as long as thatā€™s all he throws complete or not they wonā€™t be able to run the ball ,which they need to do to be successful because no one is going to respect him getting the ball downfield until he shows he can and will do it.
They will continue to run into 8-9 man fronts and if they take away Pearsall heā€™s really screwed..

Iā€™d love to know how many passes he completed over 10-15 ydsā€¦.Iā€™d bet out those 33 completions there were no more than a dozen..

Advertisement
ā€œCome in and play early next year while iā€™m in Tuscaloosa working as an analysisā€œ
Bruh literally poking holes in the back of his current players. This ain't going to end well and recruits can see it as a good thing and a bad thing. They go on a visit talk to the players he threw under the bus, good luck with that recruiting pitch.

Advertisement
Back