Tears Gator Tears

I've been told Mertz is winning the Heisman by gators.

This true?
Accept Season 4 GIF by Billions

Advertisement
Sounds like Utah is really beat up and dealing with a lot of injuries. Besides going in with their 3rd string QB, the all american TE is supposedly out as well. A ton of dudes have missed practice, some are out, some will play and a lot are still game time decisions.

I would moneyline FLA in this one but... I will never bet on the Gator. I just cant watch a game and cheer for them. If they lose to this version of Utah it will be that much sweeter.

Good Lord, are you ******* kidding me? They go to flat ***, Texas?

The moniker Sling Blade surely fits.

They were literally provided a God-given arrow to go to a high-altitude location a few days early, and then went to all the trouble of going to the tumbleweed plains. Nice going there, Sling blade.
Yeah, I don’t know what data Slingblade was talking about? Some people get a flu like sickness within the first 24-48 with altitude changes like that. Happens to the wrong person and you are in trouble. Sure it’s allright to get in and out quick if you do that regularly but this will be the first time for most of these kids.

Advertisement
Sounds like Utah is really beat up and dealing with a lot of injuries. Besides going in with their 3rd string QB, the all american TE is supposedly out as well. A ton of dudes have missed practice, some are out, some will play and a lot are still game time decisions.

I would moneyline FLA in this one but... I will never bet on the Gator. I just cant watch a game and cheer for them. If they lose to this version of Utah it will be that much sweeter.

Their defense is legit, especially up front. Don’t think there are any injury concerns there. They are going to force some turnovers and/or make UF go real conservative on offense.

First time in 32 years the gaytors will be playing an out of conference game outside of Florida.

"
The Florida Gators will travel to Salt Lake City to take on the No. 14 ranked Utah Utes on Thursday night, marking the first time the Gators have played a nonconference road game outside of the state of Florida in 32 years.

The last time Florida played a nonconference road game outside of Florida was on September 21, 1991, when they lost to Syracuse 38-21. That was 11,667 days ago, according to Brett McMurphy."

Advertisement
Their defense is legit, especially up front. Don’t think there are any injury concerns there. They are going to force some turnovers and/or make UF go real conservative on offense.
I peeked at their boards and it sounds like a lot of the outs or game time decisions are on the DL unfortunately. Sounds like Whittingham is similar to Mario in that he keeps injury info airtight. They do feel pretty good about the DL depth though.

I like Utah a lot this year when healthy. They are going to be equal or better at almost every unit vs last year. Problem with this first game is they are not healthy and its at critical positions.

Too bad the Utah starting QB is not playing. The back up battle is between a true freshman and a walk on who has some game experience. Really hoping for the Gators to lose big.

Advertisement
Problem is, if they manage to squeak out a W against a 3rd string QB and half a DL, it will be viewed all year as a strong SEC victory over an OOC top 25 opponent.

You know ESPN will slobber all over them as they pick up losses for the rest of the year 😂

I still think they lose, cuz, they suck. The Billy and Mertz show.

First time in 32 years the gaytors will be playing an out of conference game outside of Florida.

"
The Florida Gators will travel to Salt Lake City to take on the No. 14 ranked Utah Utes on Thursday night, marking the first time the Gators have played a nonconference road game outside of the state of Florida in 32 years.

The last time Florida played a nonconference road game outside of Florida was on September 21, 1991, when they lost to Syracuse 38-21. That was 11,667 days ago, according to Brett McMurphy."
They played Michigan in 2017 in Dallas (AT&T Stadium) the first game of the season.
I know they don't count bowl games, but maybe they don't count the Michigan game because it was a neutral site game?

Oh well... ***** em... go Utah!!
Utes by 10.

Advertisement
They played Michigan in 2017 in Dallas (AT&T Stadium) the first game of the season.
I know they don't count bowl games, but maybe they don't count the Michigan game because it was a neutral site game?

Oh well... ***** em... go Utah!!
Utes by 10.
Yea it should say OOC road game outside of FL. They havent done that since 91 @ Cuse. Got whooped too.

Advertisement
Back