Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
This ought to be good for a few laughs during the season

This is a total no-win for Sling blade Billy.

If AR flops, which is more likely, then he’s one of many undeveloped **** busts that face planted in the league.

If he somehow does well and continues to start over the next couple of years, how in the **** did that cornpone hillbilly Napier waste his talent to achieve such a crap record and how could he not get anyrhing but predominantly poor performances from him in college.

Why would any quarterback want to play for a coach that doesn’t maximize talent and in fact, misutilizes it, and makes a guy with a ton of natural talent look like a way below average QB.

This is a total no-win for Sling blade Billy.

If AR flops, which is more likely, then he’s one of many undeveloped **** busts that face planted in the league.

If he somehow does well and continues to start over the next couple of years, how in the **** did that cornpone hillbilly Napier waste his talent to achieve such a crap record and how could he not get anyrhing but predominantly poor performances from him in college.

Why would any quarterback want to play for a coach that doesn’t maximize talent and in fact, misutilizes it, and makes a guy with a ton of natural talent look like a way below average QB.
If I had a nickel for every time the gates mention that Mario almost ruined Herbert. Just saying

If I had a nickel for every time the gates mention that Mario almost ruined Herbert. Just saying

So true. Herbert was a winner in college, and had very good stats. And now he’s doing well in the pros. AR was a loser in college and had terrible quarterback stats. There really is no comparison.

Advertisement
From UF ON3 site:

"With two weeks until kickoff, Utah finds itself in an unenviable position with multiple injuries at quarterback and the potential to start a third string QB against the Gators on August 31. "

Cam Rising is 7 months removed from ACL surgery and not cleared to practice. Backup QB Brandon Rose, was injured during practice when QBs went live. He was briefly hospitalized and nothing is really known about his injury.

Rising could be cleared for full participation around the date of the kickoff game yet that is not definite as of now...

Last edited:
People say similar things here. The facts tell a different story.

1692186472423.png

From UF ON3 site:

"With two weeks until kickoff, Utah finds itself in an unenviable position with multiple injuries at quarterback and the potential to start a third string QB against the Gators on August 31. "

Cam Rising is 7 months removed from ACL surgery and not cleared to practice. Backup QB Brandon Rose, was injured during practice when QBs went live. He was briefly hospitalized and nothing is really known about his injury.

Rising could be cleared for full participation around the date of the kickoff game yet that is not definite as of now...

Of course those pieces of **** catch a break. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
From UF ON3 site:

Well then they will come out with a close loss, think they are better than they are and get smashed the next real game they play.

Advertisement
Back