Tears Gator Tears

Look, I know they like to keep saying 5 rangz, and I know the connotation behind it. But, don't they realize that this "insult" is actually pointing to the fact that we have more nattys than they do? If I'm going to try to roast an opponent, I'm not pointing to something better about them.

Advertisement
Look, I know they like to keep saying 5 rangz, and I know the connotation behind it. But, don't they realize that this "insult" is actually pointing to the fact that we have more nattys than they do? If I'm going to try to roast an opponent, I'm not pointing to something better about them.
Common sense isn’t commonly used.

Microphallus Gaytors frequently taunt me with "huuuuuge cack" insults. I get by...

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's ******* unreal how many moles are on this board.

Nah, I think these people are casual Miami fans, they’re just of limited intelligence and miserable in their personal lives. The cliché “misery loves company” is a cliché for a reason. It’s true. They’re also sheep. It’s fun/easy to just join the angry mob and yell when things are going poorly. So if you’re a miserable mental midget, that’s how you act on a public forum.

The difference with us is there are just more of them than almost all other fanbases, per capita.

IMG_5668.gif

Nah, I think these people are casual Miami fans, they’re just of limited intelligence and miserable in their personal lives. The cliché “misery loves company” is a cliché for a reason. It’s true. They’re also sheep. It’s fun/easy to just join the angry mob and yell when things are going poorly. So if you’re a miserable mental midget, that’s how you act on a public forum.

The difference with us is there are just more of them than almost all other fanbases, per capita.
It could be.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Extremely annoying but nothing you can do at this point unless you put up the money they're putting up. Just hope those kids also like winning as much as they like money...they won't be doing much of it this year.

Extremely annoying but nothing you can do at this point unless you put up the money they're putting up. Just hope those kids also like winning as much as they like money...they won't be doing much of it this year.
They pulled Wardell Mack, the number 3 CB in the country, from Louisiana, over LSU and Texas. As significant as Corey Raymond is, there’s no way around it… bags matter and they’re doing what they need to do to get up out of the pack.

I’m not comfortable banking on all or any large number of those kids to decommit when they have a ****** season either.

Last year we were in the expensive seats and they watched from the back. How the turn tables.

Didn't have to drop bags for Mack. Mack wanted to be a Gator but we slow played him. Thinking since Jamari Howard not jumping on board, at least at this time, we gave Mack the green light.

Mincey and Grimsley (Bama commit) are the other targets at corner we're after to end recruiting in secondary since we have Davis (safety), Foster (corner), and Xavier Filsaime (safety) committed

Advertisement
Back