Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Henry Winkler Reaction GIF by HBO
I gotcha man. Keep in mind they were talking about them vs UGA for Mincey this weekend right up to this moment.

IMG_8417.jpeg
IMG_8418.jpeg
IMG_8419.jpeg
IMG_8421.jpeg
IMG_8422.jpeg
IMG_8423.jpeg
IMG_8424.jpeg
IMG_8426.jpeg
IMG_8427.jpeg
IMG_8428.jpeg
IMG_8429.jpeg
IMG_8430.jpeg
IMG_8431.jpeg
IMG_8432.jpeg
IMG_8433.jpeg
IMG_8434.jpeg

Advertisement
I'm sorry, I'm just gonna say it...

The Gaytor porsters on that thread are a bunch of pathetic *****. They really are.

First, they're trying to hang on for dear life...oh, it's just a RUMOR that he's going to Miami, even those guys on CIS haven't confirmed it (because we are trying to do what Mario wants and keep our big mouths shut)...

Then, they start whining about guys being paid, even though our "only NIL guy" is "broke"...but, yeah, this poor Mainland kid reeeeeealllllly loves Hogtown and the Gaytors but for a small 5-figure payout that completely shifts his priorities...

And, look, it's not as if the Gaytors CAN'T pay, or haven't been paying for decades. Yes, once again, the Gaytor fans selectively slip into their "mock outrage pose" whenever it appears that THEIR payments are not enough.

God, those pieces of Gaytor garbage are predictable and disgusting.

The Gaytor porsters on that thread are a bunch of pathetic *****. They really are.

First, they're trying to hang on for dear life...oh, it's just a RUMOR that he's going to Miami, even those guys on CIS haven't confirmed it (because we are trying to do what Mario wants and keep our big mouths shut)...

Then, they start whining about guys being paid, even though our "only NIL guy" is "broke"...but, yeah, this poor Mainland kid reeeeeealllllly loves Hogtown and the Gaytors but for a small 5-figure payout that completely shifts his priorities...

And, look, it's not as if the Gaytors CAN'T pay, or haven't been paying for decades. Yes, once again, the Gaytor fans selectively slip into their "mock outrage pose" whenever it appears that THEIR payments are not enough.

We’re broke and poor and Ruiz is bankrupt yet at the same time any success we have is because we’re paying players.

gator Logiks never fails.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Facts all fan bases have their delusional group of fans. But those fans are canes so they are ours, these gator fans have to be the biggest slurpers bruh. If I was a uf or fsu fan I wouldn't be super confident about the upcoming season. As a cane fan I know we aren't there yet. These dudes bringing in scrubs mainly to lead classes, recipe for disaster when your supposed super stars are just regular dudes. Let them find out

Facts all fan bases have their delusional group of fans. But those fans are canes so they are ours, these gator fans have to be the biggest slurpers bruh. If I was a uf or fsu fan I wouldn't be super confident about the upcoming season. As a cane fan I know we aren't there yet. These dudes bringing in scrubs mainly to lead classes, recipe for disaster when your supposed super stars are just regular dudes. Let them find out

I agree.

And I'll just say this about Canes fans. I realize we ALL have fans that span the spectrum (and some who are on the spectrum). We can always find some hypocrisy or double-standards in any fanbase.

But I think that Canes fans, certainly more than Gaytor/SemenHole fans, are REALISTIC about recruiting efforts, knowing full well that there are payments and ethical compromises made on a daily basis.

I certainly don't whine or complain about another school outbidding Miami (unless it is a bull**** "never gonna pay it" $14M offer to a QB who is already under an NIL contract with another company).

And I have frequently said that I do not expect every kid to choose Miami, and that I will respect any kid who wants to go elsewhere, unless they are being dishonest about the process and insulting my intelligence and the intelligence of everyone else with falsehoods.

But them Gaytors...are SOOOOOO addicted to The Playbook....

---EVERY recruit loves UiF and Hogtown the mostest...
---EVERY Gaytor recruit who goes elsewhere was paid to do so...
---EVERY recruit who chooses UiF did so out of pure intentions and zero money....

It's all bull****, of course....

Advertisement
I agree.

And I'll just say this about Canes fans. I realize we ALL have fans that span the spectrum (and some who are on the spectrum). We can always find some hypocrisy or double-standards in any fanbase.

But I think that Canes fans, certainly more than Gaytor/SemenHole fans, are REALISTIC about recruiting efforts, knowing full well that there are payments and ethical compromises made on a daily basis.

I certainly don't whine or complain about another school outbidding Miami (unless it is a bull**** "never gonna pay it" $14M offer to a QB who is already under an NIL contract with another company).

And I have frequently said that I do not expect every kid to choose Miami, and that I will respect any kid who wants to go elsewhere, unless they are being dishonest about the process and insulting my intelligence and the intelligence of everyone else with falsehoods.

But them Gaytors...are SOOOOOO addicted to The Playbook....

---EVERY recruit loves UiF and Hogtown the mostest...
---EVERY Gaytor recruit who goes elsewhere was paid to do so...
---EVERY recruit who chooses UiF did so out of pure intentions and zero money....

It's all bull****, of course....
you forgot the " we didn't want him anyways "...line or the "we stopped recruiting him" line

Advertisement
Back