Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
lol one thing you gotta respect is how he's built up his platform and network to what it is now. And even if you don't "respect" him, i'm just saying how he's turned into a business for himself and other cohost etc. He'll ruffle feathers of Miami and FSU fans along the way but he's positioned himself to where he's making moves. I can see why he's hated by rival fanbases though lol

Zero respect and zero respect for the morons out there that engage with his ‘platform’.

Advertisement
So where are these alleged tears Mincey is coming to the BBQ
It’s to much to screenshot. But they’re worried about the Mainland Boys. With McCray going to Georgia
IMG_2638.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I’ve said it all off-season and I know most of you agree. They do not realize how abjectly terrible they will be. Don’t be surprised if they lose by double digits against Utah.

You still have to play the game, but their most likely season outcome is 4-8/5-7. They’ve got a tough schedule and no talent on that OL or under center. Mertz was terrible at UW (with a way better OL and a slower pace of offense). He’s not gonna be any better this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jeezus, one psychopath is rare. Two psychopaths? What are the odds of that?!
Must be a Gator thing. Didnt the ex husband of the women that Sully, their baseball coach had an affair with, who eventually took his and his kids lives, have a brother in prison for murder?

I don't mean to bring everyone down here, but let's not forget that DJ Hernandez was once employed by the University of Miami (Grad Assistant under Al Golden).

Advertisement
Back