Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Yow we just bring in Messi inno. Is man mad? U not worried about us. U shouldnt be, we play once in forever and u get raw dogged by UGA yearly, weekly, daily. U submit and compliant now. Them man blow their recruit momentum in 2 weeks and now fretting, while we just winding up like them toys u got as toddlers wherr u let it go and it starts moving.

They depressed cuz now the kids gonna see how garbage truck juice can stink on a monday morning, leaking behind the truck down the street. U come out and wondering what stinking like that. No worries, just the lizard man, Billy and Mertz

Just dropping by and saw this thread was headed south ( still can’t, understand why what has to be the biggest money maker in CIS history is not pinned at the top) so I’ll just drop a rocket to get it back to the top where it should be.

D$ / Andrew or whoever has the authority do the right thing and pin this thing….

🚀

Advertisement
Just dropping by and saw this thread was headed south ( still can’t, understand why what has to be the biggest money maker in CIS history is not pinned at the top) so I’ll just drop a rocket to get it back to the top where it should be.

D$ / Andrew or whoever has the authority do the right thing and pin this thing….

🚀
I can pin it if they let me.

IMG_8518.jpeg

Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back