Tears Gator Tears

Silk is arguably the number one bad take haver in all of the big three twitter worlds. Lol I've never seen someone get more receipts pulled for horrible takes than Silk. It's honestly an artform. Him saying that about us this year should give solace to the rest of our fanbase because he is ******* ALWAYS wrong lol.
He seems like someone who will say just about anything to get clicks. He'll just quietly move along ignoring past comments as we lap them in wins this year which won't be hard to do.

Advertisement
Silk is arguably the number one bad take haver in all of the big three twitter worlds. Lol I've never seen someone get more receipts pulled for horrible takes than Silk. It's honestly an artform. Him saying that about us this year should give solace to the rest of our fanbase because he is ******* ALWAYS wrong lol.

lol one thing you gotta respect is how he's built up his platform and network to what it is now. And even if you don't "respect" him, i'm just saying how he's turned into a business for himself and other cohost etc. He'll ruffle feathers of Miami and FSU fans along the way but he's positioned himself to where he's making moves. I can see why he's hated by rival fanbases though lol

lol one thing you gotta respect is how he's built up his platform and network to what it is now. And even if you don't "respect" him, i'm just saying how he's turned into a business for himself and other cohost etc. He'll ruffle feathers of Miami and FSU fans along the way but he's positioned himself to where he's making moves. I can see why he's hated by rival fanbases though lol

Whatever. I'm not against anyone working hard and building a platform, and I will not judge solely by one's alma mater or who they root for...

But Uncle Silkk is garbage. He literally drove 45 minutes to a guy's house in Dollar General slippers in order to fight him. If I don't "respect" him, you can start right there...

Oh yeah, he definitely hustlers his way up to a nice little audience for sure. He’s a stereotypical sports troll and it gets clicks. Doesn’t matter why they click as long as they do lol

Who is that guy sillk? He's just talking out of his ***!!!! Completely disregarding the roster and coaching changes. I absolutely love it!!! I hope the entire football world sleeps on our team.

It's not even the same team as last year. New coaches and an 80% roster change. We are just an unknown. You can't judge it until they play. How quickly does the team gel together? The holes and depth have been filled for the most part. It's just about culture and playing as a team.

Let those fools talk their BS. We can circle back at the end of the season.
Silk comes from the butts of Chinese worms.
- Colonel Oates

1690223548239.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Barber egakuan and Tarquin(transferred) were three guys we battled them for on the OL. I guess each turned out to be P5 starter quality
Barber was only waiting for a gator green light. He was all gator like that Jack whatever his name was at LB. Tarquin was a battle and a UM L. I think the other guy was too.

Advertisement
Barber was only waiting for a gator green light. He was all gator like that Jack whatever his name was at LB. Tarquin was a battle and a UM L. I think the other guy was too.
Pyburn and Eguakun I think was committed or close to it at one point.

Advertisement
Utah is also on a 19-game winning streak at home if you discount the COVID season.

So their offensive line is bad AND has no depth? Yeah, good luck on being that power running offense.

Where did Xzavier Henderson end up? Did he price himself out of anywhere decent?

Advertisement
Back