Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
There is a whole market of just ****ting on your rivals and he fills that void for them. Look no further than the two most active threads on this site in Nole Tears and this thread. He is making a living catering to that hate and playing heel with Noles and Canes.
We do it out of true hate, we aren’t some corporate shills profiting on it.

IMG_8351.jpeg
IMG_8352.jpeg
IMG_8353.jpeg
IMG_8354.jpeg
IMG_8355.jpeg
IMG_8356.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Exactly. I don’t see how any qb is going to be successful in the near term with what the got on OL. Seems crazy to me.
You have to have a scheme where that ball is snapped and it's out in one second. That OL is bad unless they have a few unknowns about to step up.

If you don't know...

Uncle Silkk wore his slides instead of shoes with better traction...

Advertisement
If you don't know...

Uncle Silkk wore his slides instead of shoes with better traction...

That was a good podcast back then. Good ole days.

Advertisement
Excellent. The gaytor paid a Boat load to get him..they still have 16 scholarship OL and hopefully a few more leave before the season starts. A couple get suspended and a couple have grade issues.

5-7 gaytor!!
You're being generous. Where are the 5 wins coming from? I don't see it. I guess you could put the over/under at 4. I think 4 wins is the ceiling for them.

Forget it guys, cancel the season. “Unk” says 5 wins is our ceiling.

Who is that guy sillk? He's just talking out of his ***!!!! Completely disregarding the roster and coaching changes. I absolutely love it!!! I hope the entire football world sleeps on our team.

It's not even the same team as last year. New coaches and an 80% roster change. We are just an unknown. You can't judge it until they play. How quickly does the team gel together? The holes and depth have been filled for the most part. It's just about culture and playing as a team.

Let those fools talk their BS. We can circle back at the end of the season.

Who is that guy sillk? He's just talking out of his ***!!!! Completely disregarding the roster and coaching changes. I absolutely love it!!! I hope the entire football world sleeps on our team.

It's not even the same team as last year. New coaches and an 80% roster change. We are just an unknown. You can't judge it until they play. How quickly does the team gel together? The holes and depth have been filled for the most part. It's just about culture and playing as a team.

Let those fools talk their BS. We can circle back at the end of the season.
Silk is arguably the number one bad take haver in all of the big three twitter worlds. Lol I've never seen someone get more receipts pulled for horrible takes than Silk. It's honestly an artform. Him saying that about us this year should give solace to the rest of our fanbase because he is ******* ALWAYS wrong lol.

Advertisement
Back