Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
facts

I am going to assume hes good to say some sh like that lol. If not that statement will always be a meme for him.
Yea, ur right. He’s good right now. He wouldn’t be given the platform to say some **** like that if he wasn’t. Every big time recruit is good player, right now. What happens in the next 3-4 years gon tell the story, tho. He just added some unnecessary pressure to himself. Just pick ur school, stfu, and ball out. No need to publicly talk **** about dem ******* you left behind. Good luck kid.

Advertisement
Yea, ur right. He’s good right now. He wouldn’t be given the platform to say some **** like that if he wasn’t. Every big time recruit is good player, right now. What happens in the next 3-4 years gon tell the story, tho. He just added some unnecessary pressure to himself. Just pick ur school, stfu, and ball out. No need to publicly talk **** about dem ******* you left behind. Good luck kid.
Imagine he got pushed out for a higher rated prospect lol. He added alot of trolls on social media that are going to remember that statement, I bet @TrumpyCane got that receipt saved on his ancient tears text archive folder on his phone.

Imagine he got pushed out for a higher rated prospect lol. He added alot of trolls on social media that are going to remember that statement, I bet @TrumpyCane got that receipt saved on his ancient tears text archive folder on his phone.
Yep. And most of dem trolls r wearing orange and blue. They will be waiting for this kid to fail.

🧗‍♂️
🧗‍♂️
🧗‍♂️

Ran out of rockets and planes now relying on climbers to get us back to the top…

1688836509273.png

Advertisement
WOW. This guy is being released that into the general population and no one will be the wiser. Since he doesn’t have to register

He’s a ******* *** offender. He’s a ******* deranged child molester in the making - anybody that engages in child **** is already a ******* hopeless degenerate, and everyone should know who they are, and where they live.

Yet this guy will be able to hang around schoolyards. And get a job where he works with children, without people knowing what he’s about.

Typical for a university that knew they had a violent and murderous criminal on their hands and covered it up (Hernandez), now they’ve let loose a child molester out onto the general population.
Bruh… I can’t even. Man… if u looking at and trading off images of kiddie ****, you can’t be allowed to to live in the general population. You need a **** prison cell, because you are a *** offender, and you should be made to register as such. Idk how he avoided that. U can’t get more “sexual offender”, than finding pleasure in gawking at naked little kids! Sick fucc!

Last edited:
Bruh… I can’t even. Man… if u looking at and trading off images of kiddie ****, you can’t be allowed to to live in the general population. You need a **** prison cell, because you are a *** offender, and you should be made to register as such. Idk how he avoided that. U can’t get more “sexual offender”, than finding pleasure in gawking at naked little kids! Sick fucc!

Makes me sick to my stomach, man.

Advertisement
Back