Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean **** Rashada. He could be here rn with a pocket full of cash & a chance to start at the U next year. He ruined his own future as far as I'm concerned.
Can't be mad at him for accepting a much larger offer. It was life changing money. It really does suck for him the way UF played him, but all he can do is learn from it.

After the last few days of recruiting , I was hesitant to dip my toe into the cool refreshing waters of gator tears, but here I am again frolicking in the sunshine.

Always remember the adage that no matter how bad things are for you the misery of your enemy can bring a smile to your face.

Can't be mad at him for accepting a much larger offer. It was life changing money. It really does suck for him the way UF played him, but all he can do is learn from it.
I'm sure he had life changing money here as well. Which he actually would have got. So no I'm not mad at him at all but I also have no sympathy for him either.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Ok. Ready, set go go go!!!! Get em:

Sept. 2, 2023: @ Utah Loss
Sept. 9, 2023: vs. McNeese St Win
Sept. 16, 2023: vs. Tennessee Loss
Sept. 23, 2023: vs. Charlotte Win
Sept. 30, 2023: @ Kentucky Loss
Oct. 7, 2023: vs. Vanderbilt Win
Oct. 14, 2023: @ South Carolina Loss
Oct. 28, 2023: vs. Georgia (Jax) Loss
Nov. 4, 2023: vs. Arkansas Win
Nov. 11, 2023: @ LSU Loss
Nov. 18, 2023: @ Missouri Win
Nov. 25, 2023: vs. Florida St Loss
That’s what I got for them

Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting… doesn’t even have to register as *** offender. Judge and lawyer both UF grads…

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...*-charges-dropped-part-plea-deal?platform=amp
Athlete privilege, have no idea how he escaped the *** offender registry after sharing images of young girls getting sexually abused. That court tv needs to get released

Interesting… doesn’t even have to register as *** offender. Judge and lawyer both UF grads…

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...*-charges-dropped-part-plea-deal?platform=amp

WOW. This guy is being released that into the general population and no one will be the wiser. Since he doesn’t have to register

He’s a ******* *** offender. He’s a ******* deranged child molester in the making - anybody that engages in child **** is already a ******* hopeless degenerate, and everyone should know who they are, and where they live.

Yet this guy will be able to hang around schoolyards. And get a job where he works with children, without people knowing what he’s about.

Typical for a university that knew they had a violent and murderous criminal on their hands and covered it up (Hernandez), now they’ve let loose a child molester out onto the general population.

Advertisement
Back