Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Cant get mad at a recruit finally speaking facts saying someone else sucks. Like these kids know who the dogs are and who are the pretenders.
you'll never catch me sticking up for a gators player (or former one for that matter in taven bryan) but any college kid saying an NFL vet is terrible (regardless of whether they are a superstar or not) is just an idiot

this kid needs to shut the **** up and go to work at UGA so he can hopefully one day become an NFL vet himself

Ok I try:

Sept. 2, 2023: @ Utah L
Sept. 9, 2023: vs. McNeese St W
Sept. 16, 2023: vs. Tennessee L
Sept. 23, 2023: vs. Charlotte W
Sept. 30, 2023: @ Kentucky L
Oct. 7, 2023: vs. Vanderbilt W
Oct. 14, 2023: @ South Car L
Oct. 28, 2023: vs. UGA (Jax) L
Nov. 4, 2023: vs. Arkansas L
Nov. 11, 2023: @ LSU L
Nov. 18, 2023: @ Missouri L
Nov. 25, 2023: vs. Florida St L
You really think they beat Vandy?

Advertisement
You really think they beat Vandy?
No not necessarily. I think they could get to 4 wins though I have them at 3. They could lose to Vandy but then beat Missouri who I have them losing to right now. They’ll win one they should lose and lose one they should win in all likelihood. I’m saying at 3 wins this is how I’m allocating it but I see 3 wins likely, 4 possible and 5 a big stretch

Advertisement
No not necessarily. I think they could get to 4 wins though I have them at 3. They could lose to Vandy but then beat Missouri who I have them losing to right now. They’ll win one they should lose and lose one they should win in all likelihood. I’m saying at 3 wins this is how I’m allocating it but I see 3 wins likely, 4 possible and 5 a big stretch

Footballs are oblong and sometimes bounce really funny. Sure, they could get the five wins with FSU 2022 luck. Bottom line is they’re going to have another losing season, whether it’s three wins, or five wins if they’re lucky. I’m rooting for zero wins, and a total program implosion.

you'll never catch me sticking up for a gators player (or former one for that matter in taven bryan) but any college kid saying an NFL vet is terrible (regardless of whether they are a superstar or not) is just an idiot

this kid needs to shut the **** up and go to work at UGA so he can hopefully one day become an NFL vet himself
Yea you are right but what confidence does it take to say that. Seems strategic too, like if someone at UGA is a member of gator tears.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No matter what is happening with us

1688412898190.gif

Advertisement
Back