Tears Gator Tears

The University of Florida has an outstanding record of giving horrific criminals a third chance.

Surely you've heard about the Aaron Hernandez success story?

Advertisement
Banned from campus until 25’ perfect timing for our game. I’m already planning the *** offender signs and chants

He can play in away games, though, right? Assuming, of course, that he hasn't committed any crimes in any of those cities...

Athlete privilege, have no idea how he escaped the *** offender registry after sharing images of young girls getting sexually abused. That court tv needs to get released

Agreed. Possession is bad enough, but he distributed those images. I'd have thought registering as a *** offender would have been non-negotiable, but I guess not.

Agreed. Possession is bad enough, but he distributed those images. I'd have thought registering as a *** offender would have been non-negotiable, but I guess not.

Exactly. Someone can make the argument, although it would fall on deaf ears with me, that he didn’t know he had those images on the computer or inadvertently went on the site, and those images were saved in the buffer. Not that I’m trying to give these perverts an excuse, but I can see that argument being made by crafty defense strategy. Not saying that I would believe it or agree with it, because I don’t. But now that we know it was distributed, there’s no question he knew what he had.

Kitna should of been added to the *** offender shuffle
1688598961073.gif

Advertisement
Can't be mad at him for accepting a much larger offer. It was life changing money. It really does suck for him the way UF played him, but all he can do is learn from it.
Which is why the top commits In Florida won’t be signing come ESD I’m telling you. The 23 season and Rashada negative recruiting will crush them.

They’re pulling an Al golden currently. Enjoy 247 ratings in summer gaytors

Advertisement
3-9 in the SEC is like 10-2 in any other conference
- A gator fan (probably)
I put them at 4 wins. Could be 3. Five wins max.

They don't have depth. Once they get beat up, their 50/50 games will be even tougher. Missouri is a loss on the road after their LSU game. The Tennessee game could be tricky. Tenn is breaking in a freshman QB. I consider this a toss up game given its at UF. Tenn wll start Joe Milton at QB. If he plays better than UF's Mertz, Tenn runs away.

I look forward to watching their recruiting class get picked apart by December given how awful they will be. I look for UGA to hang over 40 on them and destroy their sole. I predict 42-10. Gator will get a late 4th qtr TD against the UGA 3rd string.

Advertisement
Leary at 7 is insane. He’s top 3 imo
This list is nonsense. They have Dart at #3. He may not even be the starter as transfer and former OSU QB Spencer Sanders may get the nod.

I also think Spencer Rattler should be much higher on that list. Many of these QBs are so different. It's really difficult to rank them. What is criteria?

They don't have depth. Once they get beat up, their 50/50 games will be even tougher. Missouri is a loss on the road after their LSU game. The Tennessee game could be tricky. Tenn is breaking in a freshman QB. I consider this a toss up game given its at UF. Tenn wll start Joe Milton at QB. If he plays better than UF's Mertz, Tenn runs away.

I look forward to watching their recruiting class get picked apart by December given how awful they will be. I look for UGA to hang over 40 on them and destroy their sole. I predict 42-10. Gator will get a late 4th qtr TD against the UGA 3rd string.
I’ll be at the Key Lime House in Lantana - Gaytor long time bar. On average 300-400 gaytor fans in attendance. I’ll be wearing my orange & green and rooting on the dogs that day, talking smack and enjoying the glorious beat down of the gaytor!

Advertisement
I’ll be at the Key Lime House in Lantana - Gaytor long time bar. On average 300-400 gaytor fans in attendance. I’ll be wearing my orange & green and rooting on the dogs that day, talking smack and enjoying the glorious beat down of the gaytor!
Worked there over a decade ago. My favorite part of working there was watching these idiots cry into their beers when they got beat.

Joe Milton is gonna STUNT on Florida. They don’t have the horses

Be careful. You don't want to get into a spat with a bunch of drunks. They will surely drown their sorrows into plenty of alcohol.

Advertisement
Back