Tears Gator Tears

Yeah the NIL really changed everything. JM also had a good start to his career they knocked off #3 Ole Miss which was kinda like the overreaction we had when UiF beat Utah

I don’t think Napier loses his job as fast as JM but I see a slower descent into mediocrity but they also won’t necessarily be a disaster either

I think FSU will face similar paths. Norvell ain’t the guy. Caught some lighting with Travis who Ive thought was gonna be a PROBLEM for years, and some solid DL guys, but his recruiting problems are gonna catch up
He's not helped by the Gator Collective / Gator Guard (or whatever the **** they're called) being clowns, that's for sure.

Advertisement
Jerrick Gibsons Top 3

Miami, Texas, UGA

View attachment 242371

oof-old-man.gif

I thought BN was going to be able to recruit but so many schools upgraded to elite recruiters and their ain't enough big fish each cycle to go around. He's surrounded by the best recruiters in the country besides fsu.
In the puff pieces his agent was putting out prior to leaving Louisiana he was described as incredibly detail oriented and reminded people of Saban.

It was a slight cause for concern when he landed with the Gators - then you see him driving recruits around in a rented car, hosting them in what looked like empty dorm rooms (or really cheap hotels?) and having them eat their OV meal on the basketball stadium floor (which looked like a high school prom!).

Dude ain't it.

In the puff pieces his agent was putting out prior to leaving Louisiana he was described as incredibly detail oriented and reminded people of Saban.

It was a slight cause for concern when he landed with the Gators - then you see him driving recruits around in a rented car, hosting them in what looked like empty dorm rooms (or really cheap hotels?) and having them eat their OV meal on the basketball stadium floor (which looked like a high school prom!).

Dude ain't it.
Same thing they were saying about Al Golden lol sheeeesh. They use his name to get pay raises and jobs

Advertisement
And, look, I realize that we all have some OV cancellations. The reason I posted those two is that they are both OLs, the Gaytors only have 2 OL commits for a 1.5 star average, and they are NOT hosting any OVs next weekend.

Bleak.
Yeah, that’s a good point to bring up which I mentioned recently. The gator killed one of their June visit weekends by holding Friday Night Bites on the 23rd. Times have changed. June is the month for OV’s and setting up for the commitments in July/August and they erased one of those precious weekends. I’m surprised I hadn’t seen anything about that on their board.

To me Norvell is there Golden. Hykeem is the Stacey Coley win and he struck gold on QB. Unsustainable they will be screwed later on. People are basically thinking they will be great but to me it's a toss up it can go north or south in a hurry.
He’s got a strong QB committed for 24. Don’t ask me to spell his name. Lol

Advertisement
even if they could fire Billy after this abortion of a season there about to have, I don’t see who they would get as a hc that could do much better? I don’t see anyone wanting that job who could actually fix that dumpster fire
seems like they’ve got some NIL and admin problems to work through to attract any big names but I’m not sure

We can certainly identify with that in the past

Yeah, that’s a good point to bring up which I mentioned recently. The gator killed one of their June visit weekends by holding Friday Night Bites on the 23rd. Times have changed. June is the month for OV’s and setting up for the commitments in July/August and they erased one of those precious weekends. I’m surprised I hadn’t seen anything about that on their board.
**** I hated Friday Night Lights

I hate UiF but that event was pretty legit (back in the day)

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s unfortunate. Perhaps the cinnamon buns were unavailable. Or the dealer refused to lend any more vehicles after the last two came back smelling like a mixture of cinnamon buns, flatulence, and swamp gas.

Advertisement
Back