Tears Gator Tears

Also, how many g wagons do you see on the streets of Miami? I get that in Gainesville, the residents will be talking about that fanciest of fancy cars for the rest of their life. But way to highlight how poverty your program is.
Heck, there literally are maids working in Cocoplum in The Gables driving GWagons. Had a friend from Italy visit me when I lived in Coral Gables ... he said he saw more Ferraris on his three day visit than he had seen in Italy in a year. There are more restaurants in Doral than there are in Gainesville.

Advertisement
Anyone see the Netflix series “the days“? this is like that just watching a meltdown happen in real detail and then knowing it will take 30 years to actually decommission with all the waste

She's the Assistant AD of Recruiting Strategy
Recruit.jpg

Advertisement
When Lagway goes to the MLB Draft and leaves the Gaytor, I can see the fanbase calling for Napier to be fired. Especially after the only get 5 wins next year.

They can yell and scream from the top of the Waffle House but With 31 million dollars still owed after this year Bayou Billy ain’t going anywhere for at least 2 years maybe three….

Advertisement
I just wish we had text proof they called Mario before Napier and he told them to pound sand lol. Glad it’s recruiting season again that’s when Gator tears are at its best!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Am I the only one who found it hilarious how the coach ripped the mic out of his hand and went off to celebrate with the other uncommitted players??
I was laughing at that whole thing. I didn’t know what happened. He said he’s committed and then he’s left trying to get in the celebration huddle.

Advertisement
Back