Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
What is this, 1978?

Every Saturday night, the same thing....

1686438440506.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I have to strongly disagree on what Lizard slurpers say and ours. I think we have a fairly balanced view here on players. Because most of the time, we get on them early people freak out and cry then the other big schools try to get in late. The players i dont particularly see what the staff sees, i give them the benefit of the doubt, but i aint defending them. Like Russell, i don't see it.

Thats a different dynamic than the Al Golden special type of players the Gators are reeling in 6 weeks before summer camp because u missed on almost all your targets. Going after a unranked Juco players for the 2023 class is actually insane

I have to strongly disagree on what Lizard slurpers say and ours. I think we have a fairly balanced view here on players. Because most of the time, we get on them early people freak out and cry then the other big schools try to get in late. The players i dont particularly see what the staff sees, i give them the benefit of the doubt, but i aint defending them. Like Russell, i don't see it.

Thats a different dynamic than the Al Golden special type of players the Gators are reeling in 6 weeks before summer camp because u missed on almost all your targets. Going after a unranked Juco players for the 2023 class is actually insane
There are some here that do that but I’ve seen enough from you that I can say you do give honest opinions about player abilities as you see them.

Advertisement
Back