Tears Gator Tears

Wrap your heads around this

Message board guy says “I’ll have fun with them on Twitter” talking about a kid that just committed to the two time national champions and is on the fast track to millions of dollars in the NFL

Do these people just not understand their place?

Advertisement
There are some here that do that but I’ve seen enough from you that I can say you do give honest opinions about player abilities as you see them.
Yeah i feel like even of the player is not rated highly, they must still have an elite attribute. Elite speed, elite leaping ability, cutting, elite size 🐾🐾🐾🐾 etc. Like CWH and Dylan Day being fast for their respective positions for example.

Here's the reality.

The entire Gaytor recruiting class now hinges on 3 guys (4 with an asterisk).

Lagway - he's good, but if the Gaytors can only land one 5-star QB once every 5 or 10 years...I can live with that...

Two high 4-star LBs - keep in mind, they pretty much whiffed at LB last year. So if the Gaytors can only land a couple of 4-star LBs ever other year...big deal...

And Simmons. The kid from 2025 who MIGHT be reclassing to 2023...or else picking Ole Miss...

That's it. If the Gaytors start losing any of those 4 guys above, they are done. Dead in water.

Here's the reality.

Lagway - he's good, but if the Gaytors can only land one 5-star QB once every 5 or 10 years...I can live with that...

Two high 4-star LBs - keep in mind, they pretty much whiffed at LB last year. So if the Gaytors can only land a couple of 4-star LBs ever other year...big deal...

And Simmons. The kid from 2025 who MIGHT be reclassing to 2023...or else picking Ole Miss...

That's it. If the Gaytors start losing any of those 4 guys above, they are done. Dead in water.
Seems like they'd hold on to both linebackers they are both legacies so that will help their class like Mizell last year. But rest of their class will be ****** especially after a poor season

Seems like they'd hold on to both linebackers they are both legacies so that will help their class like Mizell last year. But rest of their class will be ****** especially after a poor season

All of that is fair. But it's about more than just "holding on" to guys. What if one of those linebackers has a terrible season or an injury, and drops in the rankings? What I'm saying is that the Gaytors' addiction to "class ranking" is based on those 4 guys. If they lose a QB, if one of the LBs drops in the rankings...they could fall out of the Top 30.

And it would be different if they had a lot of momentum from those 4 guys, where other offensive skill position guys are signing up to play with Lagway. But that is NOT happening, no matter how much meth they smoke on Jeremiah Smith.

Advertisement
Here's the reality.

When Lagway goes to the MLB Draft and leaves the Gaytor, I can see the fanbase calling for Napier to be fired. Especially after the only get 5 wins next year.

Advertisement
All of that is fair. But it's about more than just "holding on" to guys. What if one of those linebackers has a terrible season or an injury, and drops in the rankings? What I'm saying is that the Gaytors' addiction to "class ranking" is based on those 4 guys. If they lose a QB, if one of the LBs drops in the rankings...they could fall out of the Top 30.

And it would be different if they had a lot of momentum from those 4 guys, where other offensive skill position guys are signing up to play with Lagway. But that is NOT happening, no matter how much meth they smoke on Jeremiah Smith.
I think they could lose both QBs and I’m one who didn’t think Lagway would flip but if they get no OL and WRs for him and now with Bowens gone… Someone like Clemson could look good.

Here's the reality.

What abt Filsaime, their No2 recruit unknown if he’ll OV to Uga

Advertisement
Advertisement
What abt Filsaime, their No2 recruit unknown if he’ll OV to Uga

I've always said, Corey Raymond is a good coach, he's gonna get guys who want to play for him in that secondary.

And don't get me wrong, Filsaime is highly rated. But those linebackers and quarterbacks, which are absolute NEED NEED NEED positions? If those two spots go down, after all the whiffing they did LAST year? Oh lord...

I've always said, Corey Raymond is a good coach, he's gonna get guys who want to play for him in that secondary.

And don't get me wrong, Filsaime is highly rated. But those linebackers and quarterbacks, which are absolute NEED NEED NEED positions? If those two spots go down, after all the whiffing they did LAST year? Oh lord...
1 good corner and the rest of the team all punters when we play them.

Katie posted this, no Spurrier's tonight.

Mac & Mayo in a gym. What could go wrong?

1686456285976.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back