Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
24371E44-197A-4529-B41F-BF2C967B6D07.jpeg

This gem of Alachua County genetics and lineage was on my flight today. My 3 year old sits down, looks at them, turns to me and says “ew, yucky people”, and walks away. I **** near ****ed myself laughing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now there’s a child being raised right..👏👏

My oldest son asked me if I would disown him if he graduated from UF. I said no, but you wouldn't be invited to family functions. He laughed and said, " Dad, stop it." He looked at me. I didn't crack a smile. He looks at his mom, "Dad is serious!?"

She said, " Baby, for everyone's sanity, UCF would be a better option".

My oldest son asked me if I would disown him if he graduated from UF. I said no, but you wouldn't be invited to family functions. He laughed and said, " Dad, stop it." He looked at me. I didn't crack a smile. He looks at his mom, "Dad is serious!?"

She said, " Baby, for everyone's sanity, UCF would be a better option".

Lol…my nephew talked about going there and I told him “ go ahead if you must but lose my number when you’re broke on a weekend and you have a chick ready for action……my bank will be closed as long as you’re associated with that place”…..made the wise choice and went to UCF….

Advertisement
Some of us have kids who have gone, go or will go to enemy schools and still talk to them.
Obviously it's tongue and cheek. I am not going stop talking to my son because he choose UF or FSU. If can be avoided I would like that. Unless they choose a major that specific school specialized in, then cool. But you tell me you want do Electrical Engineering, nah you can do that at FIU, FIT, or UCF.

They know if they choose one of those school. Until they put me 6 ft under, they will never hear the end of it. I will be taking **** about them to my grandkids.

"Your father was a degenerate, dont follow in his steps"

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back