Tears Gator Tears

no doubt about it. Just hoping the OL can come together and rely on the running game. I still think the defense will be better than most think it will be, but that O has a potential to be BRUTALLY bad if Miller/Mertz are who we all feel they are at QB

Actually your schedule is brutal for anyones talent level but for a program that thinks they are waaaaaaaaay better than they are it’s gonna be a Miracle for you to get anywhere close to a .500 record and I’ll be here waiting for the spinning as to why you went 4-8 and how soon they can get out from under the 31 million dollars still owed to a guy who is in waaaaaay over his head.

It’s gonna be a great year for **** Tears but RVA is gonna be one tired puppy trying to keep up with the torrential downpour of tears that will start about 10 minutes into the 1st qtr.when UTAH is on its way to beating the brakes off the supposed show pony school of Fla. as UF likes to think of themselves which will only be the start of one great year of Gator Football…._well a great year for anyone that hates the turds as much as I do …..well most everyone not a **** that gets tired of listening to their continued ramblings of just how great they are ….

So be well my friend and I hope this year doesn’t do undue harm to your liver but that spot is still available on the bandwagon headed in the other direction but it’s filling up fast ……

Advertisement
Their only saving grace will be their OOC besides Utah and the fact that Missouri and vandy can be wins. Gamecocks could be sneaky above average too

Does anyone know if Jake Garcia us starting at Missouri? How cool would it be for him to start agains ufag and beat them
Very good chance they lose to the *****. In fact, Ill be curious as to what the Vegas line is on that game. I wouldnt be shocked if SC is favored at home.

The way I look at it, if he couldn’t get beyond 6 wins with a Top 5 draft talent at QB, and way better personnel/talent across the board, there’s no way they eclipse 6 wins this year. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them only win 3-4 games. They’re going to be that bad, unless Napier or their coordinators turn into scheming geniuses.
I got 'em at 2!

Advertisement
IMG_6099.jpeg
IMG_6100.jpeg
IMG_6101.jpeg
IMG_6102.jpeg
IMG_6103.jpeg
IMG_6104.jpeg
IMG_6105.jpeg

The article is such a troll job by Wiltfong. He is trying to convince the Gaytor fans subscribers that a lot is happening on DL recruiting, and how things are "five-star central" at Florida this weekend. Check it out...

Five star central? In addition to David Stone (see below), they will have Lagway (already committed). I'm using the Composite Rankings, not the "247 only" rankings, and Filsaime is only a 4-star in the Composite. The other guy that they are trying to build up is Jordan Ross, who is a 5-sar on the "247 only" rankings. So...what...two consensus five-stars (one already committed) and two 247-only five-stars (one already committed)? Ohhhh-kaaaaay....

Then you have THIS nugget:

"It seems like just about every ballyhooed defensive lineman in America is ascending on Gainesville. If Napier and the Gators can just sign their fair share from this group, it will continue to retool a roster that was a big area of need when this second-year staff arrived on campus."

Really, Wiltfong? Really?

In between consensus 5-star David Stone (also visiting Miami) and "next best" Jordan Ross, Bing-Bong has omitted THESE defensive linemen:

3. Williams Nwaneri
4. Colin Simmons (Miami visit)
10. Dylan Stewart (Miami visit)
12. Justin Scott (Miami visit)
15. Eddrick Houston
22. Elijah Rushing
29. Dominick McKinley
30. TJ Capers (Louisville commit)
33. Aydin Breland (Miami visit)

Not to mention:

39. Kamarion Franklin (Miami visit)
47. Ernest Willor Jr.
58. Joseph Jonah-Ajonye
67. Marquise Lightfoot (Miami visit)
74. Benedict Umeh
75. Nigel Smith II
81. Kameryn Fountain

"Every ballyhooed defensive lineman in America?

How about "just David Stone and Jordan Ross". That's it. And don't try to tell me about a kid committed to Tennessee who wants to play Tight End, not Defensive End.

Ridiculous.

Composite RankNamePositionComposite StarsFlorida Visit?Other?
6David StoneDL5*YesMiami Visit also
38Jordan RossEdge4*Yes
94Jonathan EcholsTE/DE4*YesTenn Commit, plays TE
124Kristopher JonesLB4*YesNot a DL
136LJ McCrayDL4*YesMiami Visit also
162Dealyn EvansDL4*YesaTm Commit
163Jalyn CrawfordCB4*YesDEFINITELY not a DL
NRJayden JacksonDL3*YesPossible Miami Visit also
NRKendall JacksonDL3*YesMiami Visit also

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is what will kill the Gaytors this year.

Slingblade Billy doing NOTHING to improve the QB room...

View attachment 240235
I know we joke about his coaching, but come on. Napier has gotta be in panic mode.. right? If he starts Mertz, he's asking to be put on the hot seat. There's 30+ games worth of film showing the exact same issues that popped up during the spring. Not even his assistants are worried? No way.

I always assumed his plan was to jump on whichever QB transferred from UGA. But just because that fell through, it doesn't excuse rolling with Mertz and Miller.

I'm all for it though. This thread will be a must read in the fall.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Insane that the want a kid who’s a sophomore to reclassify to start college now. Selfish as ****

Selfish...and crazy...

Most REGULAR freshman need a year to adjust to college, learn the playbook, and build chemistry with their teammates. But, hey, The Gaytor can get a high school senior to perform well in the SEC before his regularly-scheduled high school prom, don't ya know?!

Yes, "reclassification" will solve all the Gaytors' problems...

Hilarious.

Selfish...and crazy...

Most REGULAR freshman need a year to adjust to college, learn the playbook, and build chemistry with their teammates. But, hey, The Gaytor can get a high school senior to perform well in the SEC before his regularly-scheduled high school prom, don't ya know?!

Yes, "reclassification" will solve all the Gaytors' problems...

Hilarious.
I’m not a fan of kids reclassify up unless they are “hold backs” but this is even worse as this kid is supposed to be a junior next year

I’m not a fan of kids reclassify up unless they are “hold backs” but this is even worse as this kid is supposed to be a junior next year

Didn't I read a few posts on another thread that were talking about how it was harder for kids to break bones because their bodies are still growing and their bones are more bendy?

Slingblade Billy is a genius...

Advertisement
Back