Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I don’t think it’s the worst given the options discussed. As I recall, he’s good as a developer but I don’t remember him being anything special on the recruiting side. Aside from Harvin, I think he worked with Van Jefferson, Swain, Toney and those guys. Shorter didn’t do much.

Yep because the most recent core he had at UF was none of the guys he recruited. Him and Mullen’s recruiting at WR is why the core was a$$ last year….onto of having an inaccurate preseason Heisman QB lol

Advertisement
“The game wasnt important” lol
9EC7B0D8-FF8B-42CB-8482-83BE3DD4379A.gif

Advertisement
How dare that business owner assume he was going to get what he paid for. NIL is just pay for play at UF. It’s got nothing to do with players selling their likeness for advertising purposes. Also, what kind of idiot pays over six grand for anything with no contract? If a contractor offers to do repairs for $6k, I’m not just going to hand over the money. There’s going to be a contract outlining specific details.

Advertisement
Amazing that this guy is surprised he got screwed over by an agent especially one who was smart enough not to sign anything….I’m shocked I tell ya shocked 😂😂😂

How dare that business owner assume he was going to get what he paid for. NIL is just pay for play at UF. It’s got nothing to do with players selling their likeness for advertising purposes. Also, what kind of idiot pays over six grand for anything with no contract? If a contractor offers to do repairs for $6k, I’m not just going to hand over the money. There’s going to be a contract outlining specific details.
I am still confused by what he is trying to say. He said he has given over 6k in "services" to "agents" representing current players for UF who promised him their clients would repay with social media posts.

1. I agree with you DTP that it is dumb to not have a contract. He says because I am not doing million dollar deals a contract is out makes absolutely no sense. You can have a contract for a dollar. If an agent does not want to sign a contract that should be your red flag.

2. What services could he be providing? website? tech? car service? just seems odd.

3. Maybe he was withholding player names but again seems odd. Like I change the brakes on Drew Rosenhaus car and in return he promises me one of his clients will boost my business? I guess I could see that happening but if I am a client my first question is why should I do this for you when you are the one who got the services or compensation and not me?

Advertisement
I am still confused by what he is trying to say. He said he has given over 6k in "services" to "agents" representing current players for UF who promised him their clients would repay with social media posts.

1. I agree with you DTP that it is dumb to not have a contract. He says because I am not doing million dollar deals a contract is out makes absolutely no sense. You can have a contract for a dollar. If an agent does not want to sign a contract that should be your red flag.

2. What services could he be providing? website? tech? car service? just seems odd.

3. Maybe he was withholding player names but again seems odd. Like I change the brakes on Drew Rosenhaus car and in return he promises me one of his clients will boost my business? I guess I could see that happening but if I am a client my first question is why should I do this for you when you are the one who got the services or compensation and not me?
Has anyone checked his other posts to see if he's complained about the Nigerian prince not sending him his money?

These dudes never learn. Plenty of players have taken bags from business men and boosters and not committed.

If that collective was dumb enough to make an empty 13 million dollar promise then what does he expect from some street agent.

He just gave 6k to some agent on a handshake??!! 😂

These dudes never learn. Plenty of players have taken bags from business men and boosters and not committed.

If that collective was dumb enough to make an empty 13 million dollar promise then what does he expect from some street agent.

He just gave 6k to some agent on a handshake??!! 😂
Mark Pope got the gator twice on that sort of thing

Advertisement
Back