Tears Gator Tears

Any tears yet? I love this. :)

Pretty stoked about what recruiting intel Benedick can bring. Everything from how UF evaluates and recruits, negatively recruits, what their weaknesses are, who does what, what frustrated them, what other NIL problems reared it's head last cycle, and more that I may not even be able to think of. Chess move. And a nut punch.

Advertisement

Pretty stoked about what recruiting intel Benedick can bring. Everything from how UF evaluates and recruits, negatively recruits, what their weaknesses are, who does what, what frustrated them, what other NIL problems reared it's head last cycle, and more that I may not even be able to think of. Chess move. And a nut punch.

Feels like Mario is building an on/off field staff of locals who know the Sfla landscape and carry weight behind their name.

I didn’t see anything earlier. Maybe in their Twitter thread.
EC563B7A-3256-43EE-927C-79198F7874CB.jpeg
4A27C8E4-EE6F-41D3-A82D-CA5E8035E744.jpeg
DA692A06-3A07-49FD-91AE-1E95E37E718A.jpeg
87E74162-A89B-4910-AB01-F5D46DC9C7E0.jpeg
BD694F10-603C-4AF5-AA83-3DDE8F3A9CAD.jpeg
5C65BD55-3A88-4C89-A4AA-62E0E99EB7B7.jpeg
A40BED22-F9D9-469E-B9CE-55C76E5ABEC3.jpeg
2387BF56-7EB7-4E88-9F0F-8A702E6ACBC4.jpeg
5B562A89-D8EB-4812-A6AE-BB71D827B35C.jpeg
20296B18-6F5A-4C97-97B8-FB422F58560E.jpeg
89431796-DDCC-4939-A837-7B789812AFDC.jpeg
34FE1489-E8BB-4A8C-AD01-C91705417A64.jpeg
9C2BBD0E-0F19-40D7-A3BF-609367B88791.jpeg

Advertisement
Sucks we did Thad like that but hes not good why tf would the wrs hold that against us?
If I recall he didn’t get in the shape he needed to be good so yeah, I agree. If he’s slacking he should go and if a local school doesn’t like it, I don’t care. We’re not a trash depot. Send kids elsewhere then. We’ll get the best kids where we can.

Maybe he knows what happened to Rashada's money.

If I recall he didn’t get in the shape he needed to be good so yeah, I agree. If he’s slacking he should go and if a local school doesn’t like it, I don’t care. We’re not a trash depot. Send kids elsewhere then. We’ll get the best kids where we can.
There’s no beef with the Chaminade staff and Miami. That’s just gator wishful thinking because Thad and Haye transferred out. That said, if Miami is going to get on the level with Georgia and Alabama, they need to do a better job at the Broward private powerhouses.We’ve got a good thing with Chaminade and we need to work on the same type of relationship with STA and Heritage. Purposely burning a bridge with one of those programs would be an Al Golden type of move.

Advertisement
There’s no beef with the Chaminade staff and Miami. That’s just gator wishful thinking because Thad and Haye transferred out. That said, if Miami is going to get on the level with Georgia and Alabama, they need to do a better job at the Broward private powerhouses.We’ve got a good thing with Chaminade and we need to work on the same type of relationship with STA and Heritage. Purposely burning a bridge with one of those programs would be an Al Golden type of move.
If a kid doesn’t work out, and we’re serious about getting to that next level, then we have to move on/recruit over them, hurt feelings at their school or not. It’s a business.

This poor kid is going to die on the field if they arent careful.

I mean Lizzo is concerned for his health
Fq0YHGYXoAEIBEi

He's going to be laid out on the field when teams run their hurry-up offense when they see him in the game on 3rd/4th and short. Make a 1st down and force fat boy to take a knee when he can't get off the field as you're going fast.

Even better, when he starts to trot off the field, go fast and get that free 5 yards every time.

All joking aside, doctors need to step and say NOPE!!!
Im Not No Way GIF

Last edited:
Advertisement
He could of worked out till he was blue in the face he just wasn't quick or fast and being as big as he is at RB u can't be that slow.

Sucks we did Thad like that but hes not good why tf would the wrs hold that against us?

We didn't do Thad wrong at all....

Theres no problem with Chaminade and if there are those who hold a grudge against Miami because he didnt get on the field then I would ask them how many kids they've "pushed" out because better ones transferred in.

Advertisement
How dare that business owner assume he was going to get what he paid for. NIL is just pay for play at UF. It’s got nothing to do with players selling their likeness for advertising purposes. Also, what kind of idiot pays over six grand for anything with no contract? If a contractor offers to do repairs for $6k, I’m not just going to hand over the money. There’s going to be a contract outlining specific details.
It’s weird he thinks you don’t use contracts unless it’s a multi-million dollar deal.

Advertisement
Back