Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Gators reputation was already trash. Throw a fat bounced check atop that pile of steaming ****--a handshake ain't worth a **** in Gainesvegas.

The Gaytors new recruiting pitch:

"We PROMISE you a GUARANTEED multi-millon dollar NIL deal that will be paid under the terms of our SIGNED contract that is LEGALLY BINDING...unless one of our biggest boosters gets buyer's remorse after Signing Day, in which case, **** you, you're on your own, kid."

Why do they keep thinking Lagway is going to reclassify and enroll a year ahead?

All he does by doing that is lose a year of development and hearing what other college programs have to offer him, all while joining the shakiest NIL situation in CFB to play behind maybe the worst OL in the conference with no weapons to throw to and a bad defense to compliment.

It’d be short-minded beyond measure.
Good times!

The Gaytors new recruiting pitch:

"We PROMISE you a GUARANTEED multi-millon dollar NIL deal that will be paid under the terms of our SIGNED contract that is LEGALLY BINDING...unless one of our biggest boosters gets buyer's remorse after Signing Day, in which case, **** you, you're on your own, kid."
But we ask that you don't go to school in Florida, or in the $EC.

Advertisement
Better yet, why do they think there’s any chance that lagway ends up playing for billy?
You already know:

SEC SEC SEC,
Game environment,
Flagship Florida school,
Top 5 academics, and
Because within every top recruit’s inner being is an orange and blue chomping ************ fighting to get out and be a gator **** reptilian kumquat.

We are like FBI serial-killer profilers. We can predict what these sick ***** are going to do next...
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
The new Gaytor conspiracy theory...

Heitner was feeding UM/Ruiz information on Gaytor targets, which is how we were able to out-recruit Slingblade Billy...

:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 226397
And the conspiracies continue!! Lol Miami using G5 Billy’s evaluations to make offers! Like we’re going to offer Mertz because we lost Rashada?!Silly gaytors.

More "Morning FU"...

The Gaytors are big mad about this...Heitner teaching his NIL class at UM Law and inviting Haley & Hanna (of the multi-million NIL deals) to speak...

View attachment 226395
I thought I saw the school was doing this a while back. I’m not sure Heitner should be teaching this class from what I have seen of him in practice. If for no other reason than he is clearly behind a pay for play collective and not one doing marketing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back