70999F1F-1CEF-4EAC-B9D8-EF24BBD37B6F.jpeg
C61730B3-0039-42C9-A2BC-BDB3D8E99C98.jpeg
1C59B60D-5E7D-419E-8E94-E47EDCBF6C17.jpeg
77E8F0ED-9456-4F2F-9D9C-FE69025F57FE.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I messaged someone this exactly 6 days ago:

View attachment 226285

Somewhere in a truck stop men's room near Gainesville...

"Rashada isn't worth half what the GC 'offered' and we all know that. The only reason GC made the offer in the first place was to get him to decommit from Miami. Big **** Billy and the GC didn't want him at anywhere near that number. We've got some real smart boys running this program now and this worked out exactly like they planned it."

Why do they keep thinking Lagway is going to reclassify and enroll a year ahead?

All he does by doing that is lose a year of development and hearing what other college programs have to offer him, all while joining the shakiest NIL situation in CFB to play behind maybe the worst OL in the conference with no weapons to throw to and a bad defense to compliment.

It’d be short-minded beyond measure.

I simply don't understand why Balake keeps pumping this "Lagway reclassifying" story.

I mean, honestly...if ANYONE can tell me of ANY story of a recruit who SUDDENLY chose in JANUARY of his junior year to accelerate his graduation BY AN ENTIRE YEAR just because the football team he's committed to lost out on one recruit...

Feel free to post...

Last edited:
Advertisement
I simply don't understand why Balake keeps pumping this "Lagway reclassifying story".

I mean, honestly...if ANYONE can tell me of ANY story of a recruit who SUDDENLY chose in JANUARY of his junior year to accelerate his graduation BY AN ENTIRE YEAR just because the football team he's committed to lost out on one recruit...

Feel free to post...
Because it gives subscribers hope and that keeps them coming back. The alternative is to tell them they had to drop the guy who said the N word and they wrote a bad check for the QB they needed.

I simply don't understand why Balake keeps pumping this "Lagway reclassifying" story.

Feel free to post...
One of their other writers brought it up within the last few days as well. They’re both saying if they were Billy they’d be pushing for this. They’re desperate. The day Lagway decommits will be pretty entertaining.

Advertisement
Why do they keep thinking Lagway is going to reclassify and enroll a year ahead?

All he does by doing that is lose a year of development and hearing what other college programs have to offer him, all while joining the shakiest NIL situation in CFB to play behind maybe the worst OL in the conference with no weapons to throw to and a bad defense to compliment.

It’d be short-minded beyond measure.
Better yet, why do they think there’s any chance that lagway ends up playing for billy?

Advertisement
Back