Sept. 30: at Kentucky 😩

Oct. 7: Vandy

Oct. 14: at South Carolina 😩

Oct. 28: vs. Georgia (JAX) 🤕 🚑

Nov. 4: Arkansas

Nov. 11: at LSU 💀

Nov. 18: Mizzou

Nov. 25: Semenholes 🖕🖕

Another 6-6 season (give or take one game), a dead-end bowl filled with opt-outs, a rush to the transfer portal and a swamp full of negativity.

The Sharkhumper lasted 2.5 seasons with a 22-12 (16-8 SEC) record — and it's pretty unlikely Sun Belt Billy comes anywhere close after his 6-7/3-5 start and the (likely) lack of a quality QB next fall

Clock Tick Tock GIF by MOODMAN

https://www.outkick.com/jaden-rashada-officially-files-for-release-from-nil/

Also, I was told that the Florida collective paid a certain amount of money to the Miami collective, for funds already paid to Rashada under the previous contract. When asked about this situation, John Ruiz could not comment on the matter.

Oh man if this is true Ruiz is a savage....

Didn't get the recruit but they didn't either and got his $$ back from them lol

Ruiz breaks even and the Gators lose massively.

Advertisement
Oh man if this is true Ruiz is a savage....

Didn't get the recruit but they didn't either and got his $$ back from them lol

Ruiz breaks even and the Gators lose massively.

From the article:

"I was told that the Florida collective paid a certain amount of money to the Miami collective, for funds already paid to Rashada under the previous contract. When asked about this situation, John Ruiz could not comment on the matter."

Dramatization of the transaction bolded above. Photoshoppers pleez update the picture to enhance context :ROFLMAO:

5656858773.jpg

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

GAYTURDS 2023 SCHEDULE

Aug. 31: at Utah 😩

Sept. 9: McNeese State

Sept. 16: Tennessee 😩

Sept. 23: Charlotte

Sept. 30: at Kentucky 😩

Oct. 7: Vandy

Oct. 14: at South Carolina 😩

Oct. 28: vs. Georgia (JAX) 🤕 🚑

Nov. 4: Arkansas

Nov. 11: at LSU 💀

Nov. 18: Mizzou

Nov. 25: Semenholes 🖕🖕

Another 6-6 season (give or take one game), a dead-end bowl filled with opt-outs, a rush to the transfer portal and a swamp full of negativity.

The Sharkhumper lasted 2.5 seasons with a 22-12 (16-8 SEC) record — and it's pretty unlikely Sun Belt Billy comes anywhere close after his 6-7/3-5 start and the (likely) lack of a quality QB next fall

Clock Tick Tock GIF by MOODMAN

Arkansas will be a toss-up. And I'm pretty sure that Missouri game is away this year (they played at FU last season). Plus Vandy beat them this season (albeit at Vandy), so I am not prepared to pencil in Vandy at FU as a **** W. I think they land anywhere from 3-9 and 5-7.

Advertisement
Back