Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
@TheOriginalCane @AtlAtty What's even funnier about this threat... I wonder if Rashada can sue the GC under promissory estoppel. If he forewent other opportunities on the reasonable belief they would follow through with the terms of their contract, can he sue for whatever amount he winds up with less than this offer? If the GC offered $13m, we offered $9m (who knows if that number was true), and he winds up at Arizona State for $6m, because of this, can he collect damages from the GC for that balance? Of course you would need to see the contract to know fully. This is great. Told you - bar exam hypo.
I’ve raised that. They could have signed with miami, now they can’t get that amount from us because of the deal they took with Florida - detriment

On3 is destroying the recruiting rankings. 247 should get out of that combined ranking deal. It’s not good.
On3 portal rankings are pretty accurate and they update in real time without lagging it seems unlike 247.

Recruiting rankings since rivals came out and scout.com have always skewed towards bigger state schools, nothing new.

@Ispyin is right. They’re morons.
Schitts Creek Thank You GIF by CBC

Advertisement
On3 portal rankings are pretty accurate and they update in real time without lagging it seems unlike 247.

Recruiting rankings since rivals came out and scout.com have always skewed towards bigger state schools, nothing new.
Funny, cause all I heard this year on here was how on3 was a total joke with its rankings.

I may overuse this term, but it's truly GLORIOUS...

...I'm still stuck on the part about GC just sending a unilateral letter to the Rashadas saying "Nope, no deal"...

Imagine that we get the Rashada contract, and it is as artfully drafted as Beta Blake's game contract with Arkansas State...

I keep in envisioning Howie Mandel and his bald head asking Rashada then Hathnocock “ Deal or No Deal…

Advertisement
Would totally take him
Back give him a lot less money
And it’s more flexing Ruiz can do about doing nil the right way
But I wouldn’t take this kid
Anywhere he goes I think the ncaa will investigate
So want him far away

Advertisement
This is the type of situation Deon would love , he’d get all the attention he needs for stealing this one late.

This one would fall right into his lap lol.

Make sure he sends a thank you card to the gators

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back