Tears Gator Tears

Ruiz pulling some next level CIA, Jack Ryan moves

Heitner2.jpg

Advertisement
Is gatorjay one of their insiders???

But this also makes no sense that a collective just goes out and offers a kid an insane amount without the HC having ANY input only to sabotage the rest of the class due to lack of funds. It is also crazy to me how everyone at UF knows all the details of players NIL contracts. How TF does this guy know Heitner wrote in 300k for himself? For what? Why would Rashada or anyone agree to that? And if true and Heitner didnt get his money why does Rashada give a flying **** if Heitner was paid?
It makes no sense because it’s mostly made up to fit the narrative that the UF program as a whole isn’t to blame.

I’m sure there maybe some truth to it but we were told Rashada and his fam were out for money first. It kills their entire narrative on why he flipped now with the NIL buzz.

He flipped because UF was just a better destination and he didn’t care about Miami’s crazy NIL. Now it appears he in fact cares. It not only means UF didn’t come through but the charade about him coming because of Billy and the staff is just that. So now UF has no NIL nor do kids actually want to play for Billy. It’s a tough pill to swallow for a super fan.

Advertisement
Man

Man it's full on meltdown mode over there saying Ruiz was right all along about them and how they really are broke lol
The thing is that Ruiz didn’t say they were broke, he just said that we were unprofessional and an operational mess. We know UF has money, it’s worse, they can’t even effectually deploy the money and their staff can’t close or read a room.

He signed right? So Florida would have to release him? Which I’m sure they wouldn’t have a problem doing in the portal era

Advertisement
Ruiz pulling some next level CIA, Jack Ryan moves

View attachment 224014
The "Cuban Trump". Hahaha. These clowns. They get rustled and can't decide if they're woke or lib/conservative or whatever. They just lash out like toddlers and it almost always starts by revealing some racism when Miami is involved.

Don-Fidel wouldn't approve of any form of NIL anyway. He's bout NDAs and communism!

Screenshot_20230110_164344_Google.jpg

I didn’t read your posts. THE POINT IS THAT IT DOESNT NEED REGULATED OR CHANGED. Are we “fixing” the amount of money Nike pays Michael Jordan or Lebron James? This money has made them billionaires and rightfully so.
I believe our opinions differ, while you believe that anyone should be able to pay NIL, while I don’t. Also you point to Nike, but I don’t want to change that. I want to limit NIL to real companies that have a sustainable business, and not the bull**** collectives.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would take him just to spite Florida. He can transfer out later unless he shapes up
Yeah i wouldnt do it for that. The way he has conducted himself means unless there is some major attitude and conduct adjustment i dont see him being successful anywhere. The players we bringing in wont stand for it. Maybe Manny locker room he would fit in

Advertisement
Back