Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I really do think the Gator collective is stealing money .
$1m in donations - Administrative fees =

iu

Got ya. Thought that might be it, but wasn't certain. Thanks for the clarification.

It’s still relevant, though. It just shows what a complete idiot that guy is, and what a **** show the gator collective is.

The head of a collective bad mouthing any prospective student athlete? Talk about burning bridges. They still ended up flipping to the gators, but now look where they’re at.

Got ya. Thought that might be it, but wasn't certain. Thanks for the clarification.
It’s still relevant, though. It just shows what a complete idiot that guy is, and what a **** show the gator collective is.

The head of a collective bad mouthing any prospective student athlete? Talk about burning bridges. They still ended up flipping to the gators, but now look where they’re at.
Unless he said it last night then it was old and I assume it was. Time stamp says 9:00 p.m. so def not today and would seem odd to put all that fire out there before all these allegations blew up today so I assume it was when he spurned UF to commit to us.

Advertisement
Unless he said it last night then it was old and I assume it was. Time stamp says 9:00 p.m. so def not today and would seem odd to put all that fire out there before all these allegations blew up today so I assume it was when he spurned UF to commit to us.

I thought I already mentioned that

NIL is going to go through the same cycle of grifters that crypto, tech, and basically every emergent industry goes through.

The Gator Collective doesn’t have to be an outright scam for them to be wholly negligent, irresponsible, and go belly up. But if they have a guy or two at the top who “run things” with no other job, the people donating better realize the first bills getting paid are for those 1-2 people at the top.

Advertisement
NIL is going to go through the same cycle of grifters that crypto, tech, and basically every emergent industry goes through.

The Gator Collective doesn’t have to be an outright scam for them to be wholly negligent, irresponsible, and go belly up. But if they have a guy or two at the top who “run things” with no other job, the people donating better realize the first bills getting paid are for those 1-2 people at the top.

When you got one guy at the top going on drunken tirades and insulting players, how much confidence can you have in their leadership?

Advertisement
Is gatorjay one of their insiders???

But this also makes no sense that a collective just goes out and offers a kid an insane amount without the HC having ANY input only to sabotage the rest of the class due to lack of funds. It is also crazy to me how everyone at UF knows all the details of players NIL contracts. How TF does this guy know Heitner wrote in 300k for himself? For what? Why would Rashada or anyone agree to that? And if true and Heitner didnt get his money why does Rashada give a flying **** if Heitner was paid?

Advertisement
Apparently you didn’t read my subsequent posts on some of my opinions on NIL, I don’t support capping NIL. I have issues with parts of NIL, but not having a cap isn’t one of them.
I didn’t read your posts. THE POINT IS THAT IT DOESNT NEED REGULATED OR CHANGED. Are we “fixing” the amount of money Nike pays Michael Jordan or Lebron James? This money has made them billionaires and rightfully so.

So is “gator collective“ redneckese for “ftx”?

Everything Is Fine Crypto GIF

Advertisement
Back