Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
How accurate was Josh Allen coming outta college?
Not everyone’s Josh Allen. Most with AR’s attributes are more likely to be Jamarcus Russell than Josh Allen.

If I’m a GM and I draft him, it’s only late - like 7th round or Free Agent - to see if the coaches can do anything with him and his accuracy over time. He’s not a near top round pick if you’re a GM who values his job. That’s career Russian Roulette.

Not everyone’s Josh Allen. Most with AR’s attributes are more likely to be Jamarcus Russell than Josh Allen.

If I’m a GM and I draft him, it’s only late - like 7th round or Free Agent - to see if the coaches can do anything with him. He’s not a near too round puck if you’re a GM who values his job.

Oh don't think I think he's a 1st-3rd round QB today because I feel he's no where close to that lol.

Advertisement
He's Boom or Bust and I'd bet on the latter!
Me too….

breast boobies GIF

Advertisement
Eh. Too bad both teams couldn’t lose but would’ve been better to have a gator win. 9-3 is a little too successful for Mike. He prob won’t parlay it into the recruiting success you need to win a trophy, but it helps. Blowing it to the gator would’ve been better for us but yeah it obviously hurts sun belt bill.

Advertisement
Back