Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE

Advertisement
@RVACane

Lagway announces December 7th

Sam Hartman - there seems to be some online chatter of him not returning to WF next year and UF fans are already clamoring for him

Qua Russaw and James Smith - both from Carver HS in Bama and we need em badly. Not sure when they announce cause they CLAIM to be a package deal.

John Walker - OV'ing to UF in early December. Need to flip him from UCF

Jordan Hall - DT. I don't have high hopes from him and I think he's going to UGA or Bama

Jordan Hall - LB. Need LB's bad and I hope we can flip em from MSU but I don't see it.

More committed LB's we trying for - Lewis Carter OU and Pup Howard USCe. Pup haven't budged AT ALL from his pledge.

That's really it for the 2023 class (well Lagway is 2024 but w/e lol)

Advertisement
@RVACane

Sam Hartman - there seems to be some online chatter of him not returning to WF next year and UF fans are already clamoring for him

Qua Russaw and James Smith - both from Carver HS in Bama and we need em badly. Not sure when they announce cause they CLAIM to be a package deal.

Jordan Hall - DT. I don't have high hopes from him and I think he's going to UGA or Bama

Jordan Hall - LB. Need LB's bad and I hope we can flip em from MSU but I don't see it.

More committed LB's we trying for - Lewis Carter OU and Pup Howard USCe. Pup haven't budged AT ALL from his pledge.

If it’s not bad news for the gator, I don’t want it. Lol

@RVACane

Gonna be a longtime to hold onto Lagway. I wouldn’t feel good if he committed to us this early.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My Bull Gator partner walked by and said "Don't say a f***ing thing-you lost too." I had a reply ready, "Yes we lost to a team that has been in the playoffs every year since they started [not true but sounded good] and has had 10 straight 10 win seasons. You lost to a team that had not beaten you since Ronald Regan was president, since gas cost $ .87 a gallon, and since Magic Johnson was NBA MVP. Vandy!!!!!!!!!"
You are a true friend!

Advertisement
Back