Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
More Gaytor "sour grapes fan fiction"...

---Hurt feelings? Why, because top players get top money? Remember, it's NOT "pay for play", so you don't pay players for "what they're bringing" on the field.

---Bouncing checks? That old chestnut? It's a business expense. Of a solvent business. Not sure why all the UiF business majors can't figure out the difference between internal cash flow and external stock valuation on the open market.

---Players start checking out on coaches because they have enough money not to care? What, like the way the SEC has been for decades, or pro football has been forever?

---Or they get a Hellcat and wrap it around a pole? So the problem of fast vehicles and accidents is unique to college football player now that they have nIL deals?

Typical Gaytor Logicz, they give you a litany of horribles related to NIL and paying college football players (AS THEY CONTINUE TO PAY COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYERS, AS THEY HAVE FOR YEARS) and act like all of the problems are unique to this ONE sport and this ONE age group, even as teen athlets in (literally) EVERY OTHER SPORT make millions.

High school age baseball players (the invention of the term "bonus baby")? Check. High school age basketball players? Check. Don't even get me started on soccer players, tennis players, golfers, racecar drivers, etc.

But, sure, NIL is going to destroy ONLY college football players and their motivation and their attention span. Sure.

View attachment 213468
Obviously none of those issues would present themselves if he just took UF’s money and committed to them

Is he from Lakeland too? I failed geography...
No, but @TRick72 said they'd still like Collier because he's a borderline 5 star. I was pointing out they still like Lingard, an actual 5 star.

He's got 24 yards on 5 carries for the season. He just might raise his average of 47 yards this season.

But Ruiz is going broke guysm!

young dolph plies GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop

Excuse Mr. Ricks, Innis, Bain, Johnson, Okunlola, Clark, and Brown..........can you hear me clearly? I'm picking up some static cuz I heard from Jortsville I was broke 🤭

Advertisement
This is Gator Tears, so I figured this would be the best place to tell this fun little story:

I have two 4 year old nephews. We took them to the zoo this weekend along with my little girl since the kids were all allowed to wear costumes and they had some safe trick or treating. We go over to the alligator and crocodile area, and my nephew looks at me and says, "tio, do you know crocodiles eat frogs and fish?" Noticing another dad wearing a FU hat, I ask my nephew if he knows what alligators eat. He responded, "don't they eat what crocodiles eat?" And I said, "NO! Gators eat boogers!" At first he was surprised and said, "What?!" And I kept it up, "Yes, gators eat boogers. They aren't very smart, that's why gators eat boogers." He laughed and yelled, "gators eat boogers!" Then my other nephew joined in: "gators eat boogers!" As we walked around the alligators and crocodiles, I kept asking them, "what do gators eat?" And they'd both yell back together, "Gators eat boogers!" In fairness, the FU dad was a good sport about it, laughed it off, and said, "teaching them young," and I just responded, "absolutely!"

For you younger cats that don't know:

Madison Social on Twitter: Gators eat boogers. Noles eat ...

Love it! We absolutely need to recreate that shirt for the 2024/2025 games against those clowns but we HAVE to have Jim actually wearing it on the sideline and hopefully as the guest picker on Gameday for the home game in 25.

Love it! We absolutely need to recreate that shirt for the 2024/2025 games against those clowns but we HAVE to have Jim actually wearing it on the sideline and hopefully as the guest picker on Gameday for the home game in 25.

If we are on Gameday against FU in 2025 w/ Jim Kelly there wearing a vintage Gators Eat Boogers shirt, then all will be right in the world. Can't imagine a better set up!

Advertisement
What a load of Gaytor bullcrap...

1667324497895.png

---PUBIC university - hilarious
---great parking...uh, no
---good food...mac & mayo?
---relationships - how unique
---facilities - obviously haven't seen what Miami is building

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back