Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Ah yes, Napier has beaten Mario for three recruits, just so happened that all 3 of em committed to Miami.

Attachments

• 99901B9F-9F07-4381-A8C2-454F26F3F6DD.jpeg
    99901B9F-9F07-4381-A8C2-454F26F3F6DD.jpeg
    335.2 KB · Views: 284
Advertisement
Ah yes, Napier has beaten Mario for three recruits, just so happened that all 3 of em committed to Miami.

Here's the part where these inbreds have no awareness (one aspect). EVEN IF Napier is (I don't believe so) a better recruiter....a SLIGHTLY less (hypothetically) recruiter PLUS an NIL company is greater than said better recruiter. IDGAF what Napier is doing, he can't and their collective can't close a deal. These morons want a consolation prize for "being close until the end". Landing the recruit is ALL that matters.

Advertisement
Ah yes, the truth finally comes out...so it was QueJay who lied to Slingblade Billy...

View attachment 213492

Lol. This reminds me of I think it was Kinsler who when asked on his UF visit if he liked it, he said yes, and then that translated into "he's committed!!" I think it was Napier or it could have been Norvell with Mims. These corches are all idiots - I'm sure they asked Cormani if he can see himself a gator and he'd sheepishly smile and say yeah, and these corches are so desperate for anything positive that they take that comment as gold.

Here's the part where these inbreds have no awareness (one aspect). EVEN IF Napier is (I don't believe so) a better recruiter....a SLIGHTLY less (hypothetically) recruiter PLUS an NIL company is greater than said better recruiter. IDGAF what Napier is doing, he can't and their collective can't close a deal. These morons want a consolation prize for "being close until the end". Landing the recruit is ALL that matters.

And they are selective about how they make their comparisons too.

For instance, Cormani.

Because UiF "should have" gotten Cormani, therefore Slingblade Billy "out-recruited" Mario.

BUT...

Consider what Mario had to overcome:

1. Cormani grew up liking the Gaytors more than Miami.
2. Cormani is from Lakeland High.
3. Cormani's position coach is a former Gaytor, and a darn good one too.
4. Cormani was leaning Gaytor longer than he was leaning Miami.
5. Hogtown is closer to Lakeland than Miami.

And let's not forget nor deny - HE HAD AN NIL OFFER FROM THE GAYTORS TOO.

Now, it's very possible that the Miami offer was a little bit better, but it wasn't MILLIONS MORE (no matter how much the Gaytors want to lie about that). Notice how the Gaytor fans are NOW poor-mouthing their NIL offer to Cormani, acting like they had nothing to offer him, when they've been BRAGGING about how much they offered to Harold Perkins (last cycle) and Jaden Rashada (this cycle).

Bottom line, they can't have it both ways, they either HAVE the money for NIL or they don't. And if they DON'T, that's not our fault. They keep trying to manufacture this fake "oh, we're so principled, we are not 'overpaying' for any recruits", but all it really gets them is second (or third) place in a recruit's final decision.

What they should really be doing is acknowledging that if Miami's slightly larger NIL offer is enough to eradicate all of the recruiting advantages that the Gaytors have, and it "forces" kids who are lifelong Gaytor fans to "begrudgingly" choose Miami, then maybe, JUST MAYBE, they weren't such Gaytor locks in the first place.

Fugg 'em. I don't care what happens to the Gaytors, I'm just enjoying it when we snatch all of these "Gaytor locks" away from them...

1667334084081.png

Advertisement
Wait Dexter is a bust, I thought he was UFs best player? @flagator86 can you confirm

Keeping it a bean, Chris McClellon been our most disruptive DL this year even in limited snaps. Dude pops a few times a play that makes you “why is HE not getting more snaps”. Dex plays too soft and yes he’s playing WAAAAAY more snaps than a DL should play, hut he still not making plays in the 1st and 3rd quarters when he should be rested.

JT Tumsjfnnehshr from OSU had a better game last Saturday than Dex whole season body of work

Advertisement
And they are selective about how they make their comparisons too.

For instance, Cormani.

Because UiF "should have" gotten Cormani, therefore Slingblade Billy "out-recruited" Mario.

BUT...

Consider what Mario had to overcome:

1. Cormani grew up liking the Gaytors more than Miami.
2. Cormani is from Lakeland High.
3. Cormani's position coach is a former Gaytor, and a darn good one too.
4. Cormani was leaning Gaytor longer than he was leaning Miami.
5. Hogtown is closer to Lakeland than Miami.

And let's not forget nor deny - HE HAD AN NIL OFFER FROM THE GAYTORS TOO.

Now, it's very possible that the Miami offer was a little bit better, but it wasn't MILLIONS MORE (no matter how much the Gaytors want to lie about that). Notice how the Gaytor fans are NOW poor-mouthing their NIL offer to Cormani, acting like they had nothing to offer him, when they've been BRAGGING about how much they offered to Harold Perkins (last cycle) and Jaden Rashada (this cycle).

Bottom line, they can't have it both ways, they either HAVE the money for NIL or they don't. And if they DON'T, that's not our fault. They keep trying to manufacture this fake "oh, we're so principled, we are not 'overpaying' for any recruits", but all it really gets them is second (or third) place in a recruit's final decision.

What they should really be doing is acknowledging that if Miami's slightly larger NIL offer is enough to eradicate all of the recruiting advantages that the Gaytors have, and it "forces" kids who are lifelong Gaytor fans to "begrudgingly" choose Miami, then maybe, JUST MAYBE, they weren't such Gaytor locks in the first place.

Fugg 'em. I don't care what happens to the Gaytors, I'm just enjoying it when we snatch all of these "Gaytor locks" away from them...

View attachment 213516
It’s very simple. It’s called Fair Market Value. Someone or something’s value is what one is willing to pay for it. When there is no salary cap that amount, in theory is infinite to the level that one is willing to pay. Assuming there was not a single other consideration in where a player goes, which is almost never the case, up until the point that Ruiz and others say or feel they are not getting a return on their investment or have reached their personal maximum, what he or anyone decides to give a specific recruit is 100% irrelevant to everyone but those parties.

Advertisement
Back