Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
In all fairness, the ACC rotation of games (and sites) is set well in advance, the only thing that changed was that we played extra ACC games (and thus the entra game with Clemson) during the COVID year.
Are we getting them at home soon over the next few years? I'm assuming the switch to a pod system will also mess it up on the back end

Advertisement
Let’s call it what it is….AR went out like a h0e last night. Stats be damned; when the O didn’t get off to a fast start after a few drives, he looked defeated and confused. HE got punched in the mouth and turned pu$$y.

I can question everything but last night started and ended with him.
Yep…. But UF problem is that every opponent including SEC will replicate what UK did in defending AR. There’s no WR who can take the top off the defense and even if there was would AR even be able to hit him. Also your DL depth is a problem, both Utah and UK wore them down in the 2nd half’s and gutted them. You’re a miracle Int in the end zone and a poor Utah defensive game plan from 0-2.

Yep…. But UF problem is that every opponent including SEC will replicate what UK did in defending AR. There’s no WR who can take the top off the defense and even if there was would AR even be able to hit him. Also your DL depth is a problem, both Utah and UK wore them down in the 2nd half’s and gutted them. You’re a miracle Int in the end zone and a poor Utah defensive game plan from 0-2.
True that. The blueprint is out. But are the other teams minus Georgia defensively sound enough to execute it? Maybe tamu but gosh darnit you gotta score the ball and they’ve proven that’s a tall order

Advertisement
Another game watched with AR as the QB and another game where I wonder where is all this greatness is these so called experts , that are supposed to have expertise when evaluating players , are seeing.
This kid is more suited to play TE and anyone that thinks he’s some kind of QB savant is delusional at best.Kid sucks as a QB,has sucked as a QB and will continue to suck as a QB , CAUSE HE JUST AIN’T NO QB.

Last edited:
To my Gaytor Tears family, if you ever want to know what euphoria feels like, make a trip to the Old Key Lime House in Palm Beach County. It's a Gaytor sports bar. Last night you knew who would be there....ME!!

A large crowd gathered, my guess around 600 lizards to watch their beloved Gaytors. The energy was in the air expecting a victory as kick-off approached. The AR-15 chants came early and often, Jello shots flowing after every Gaytor score throughout the game, and Tom Petty music playing in the background after every TV timeout! Myself, I was dressed in a white t-shirt, blue shorts and my UM hat...had the evil-eye look directed towards me the entire night and loved it!

By the second half, the ****iness from the Gaytor was subdued. You could see the nervousness from the Lizards. They kept chanting, AR-15, AR-15! Run the ball! Make something happen! You're a 1st rd pick! A Heisman favorite! I heard it all!!! Late in the 4th, the chants and yelling turned to frustration and disappointment. The Gaytor realized they weren't that good. With 4 minutes left, dozens upon dozens headed for home. Yours truly, asked the bartender for Bourbon to sip on as the game was coming to an end enjoying A Kentucky victory!

Go Gaytorzzz!!
Yikes. Didn’t know that place was a gator joint. Went there for my birthday, thank football isn’t played in July.

Advertisement
I still believe in AR and he WILL turn it around. He played pu$$y last night. So what else you wanna hear me say that i haven’t already said?

He’s shown literally no ability to pass the ball decently and consistently. He’s an athlete at QB. Nothing more. I don’t see how much he can really improve to be honest unless he literally starts from square one regarding throwing the football

Def agree with this 10000000 percent.

In our OL thread we have over on Awesome Recruiting, the last few days we’ve been talking about deficiencies talent wise on the OL. You mention Torrence, the ULL transfer, and he HAS been our best OL through 2 games and been worth the hype but that’s the issue, shouldn’t have even these issues on the OL. He left us bare after you get past the starting 5.

My thoughts going into the season was that this O was going to look like Bama’s early O under Saban. Run the ball and play D and sprinkle in about 20ish passes a game. Last night we got away from that model and we don’t have the talent to do that. There’s not a Mullen recruit in our WR room that will catch a pass in an NFL game.
I actually think Henderson would benefit and had a chance at the NFL if he had a passing qb to throw him the ball.

Advertisement
I felt like Napier didn't do a good enough job scheming guys open for Richardson, particularly in the late 3rd/early 4th. He kept trying to force-feed handoffs on 1st and 2nd down, only to still end up with 3rd and long. Did you feel that Richardson was a lost cause last night, or that there were some things Napier could have done different (apart from the 4th down calls)?
Both of his INTs were “short stuff” lol

It wasn’t like they were downfield shots he was taking

Damn It Wesley Snipes GIF by IMDb

Advertisement
Back