Tears Gator Tears

Let’s call it what it is….AR went out like a h0e last night. Stats be damned; when the O didn’t get off to a fast start after a few drives, he looked defeated and confused. HE got punched in the mouth and turned pu$$y.

I can question everything but last night started and ended with him.
I think he’s one of those guys who’s a good football player but not necessarily a good QB. He can win some things on athleticism but not if he’s forced to drop back and pass continuously.

Advertisement
It’s been this way for years with them. They play the great majority of their games at home.

They are specially infamous for refusing to play out of conference games on the road.

Add to all of this the cancellation of our annual rivalry, and it’s easy to see that they are the softest P5 program in the nation.

We may have been mediocre the last 20 years, but we never docked anyone. We go on the road to play tough games every season. Shid, we have to play Clempson in Death Valley again this season, after having just played then there 2 seasons ago. You would think that we would have gotten the home-and-home, but for some reason, that didn’t happen.

The Holes are also yellow, as they canceled games during the 2020 season that they knew were going to be national embarrassments for them.

In all fairness, the ACC rotation of games (and sites) is set well in advance, the only thing that changed was that we played extra ACC games (and thus the entra game with Clemson) during the COVID year.

Think about this, and let me know if you agree at this point.

The absolute two best Gaytor offensive players are Louisiana transfers (the RB and the OL), then what does that mean about Mullet The QB Whisperer? I know a lot of people will talk about Mullet being a "lazy" recruiter, but you had top-rated recruiting classes every year, and an O-minded coach, there's no way in **** you should be this bereft of talent on offense, right?

Def agree with this 10000000 percent.

In our OL thread we have over on Awesome Recruiting, the last few days we’ve been talking about deficiencies talent wise on the OL. You mention Torrence, the ULL transfer, and he HAS been our best OL through 2 games and been worth the hype but that’s the issue, shouldn’t have even these issues on the OL. He left us bare after you get past the starting 5.

My thoughts going into the season was that this O was going to look like Bama’s early O under Saban. Run the ball and play D and sprinkle in about 20ish passes a game. Last night we got away from that model and we don’t have the talent to do that. There’s not a Mullen recruit in our WR room that will catch a pass in an NFL game.

Advertisement
Two things:
Mark stoops is a good coach. That team doesn’t have a ton of talent and they play hard and disciplined.

If Florida wants to win they need to run AR like Arkansas runs Jefferson. But you risk injury

Yes. And if AR-15 gets hurt, the Gaytors' dropoff at QB is ENORMOUS. The Gaytors might go winless in the SEC if they have to play with AR-15's backup QBs. It's why Slingblade Billy offered to svck Rashada's d!ck if he committed to the Gaytors.

Two things:
Mark stoops is a good coach. That team doesn’t have a ton of talent and they play hard and disciplined.

And this is what i HAVE to address. I hope Im not giving off the impression that we lost it more than UK won it because that’s not the case. Kentucky came into that game knowing they have everything they needed to beat us. They’re no longer the pesky UK team, they play like they KNOW they belong and deserve to beat in close games with the top teams in the nation and that’s a credit to Stoops.

Advertisement
Very surprised at the lack of designed QB runs. Richardson only had 6 carries and at least 4 of those were scrambles from drop backs. I feel like you’re really playing away from your quarterback’s strength if you don’t run that dude at least 10 times a game.

You seen how early in the game he took off up the middle on what looked like it was gonna be a 10+ yard run but the UK LB popped the **** out of him and it was only like a 3-4 yard gain? Play calling got scared after that lol

You seen how early in the game he took off up the middle on what looked like it was gonna be a 10+ yard run but the UK LB popped the **** out of him and it was only like a 3-4 yard gain? Play calling got scared after that lol
Yeah the linebacker lined up outside like he was going to rush the passer but as soon as they snapped the ball he shifted to the middle to defend the QB draw. Maybe it’s because they have nobody else but man, not running that dude takes a huge dimension away from the offense .

Florida Gaytors outcomes and potential outcomes...

1. Beat Utah - "Yah, AR-15 will win the Heisman, and the Gaytors should be ranked #12!!!"
2. Lose to Kentucky - "Let's blame AR-15 and ignore all of our other problems, like horrible gameday corching!!!"
3. Likely to beat USF - you know what a tough job it is to beat Florida in The Swamp, right?
4. Likely lose at Tennessee - "hey, this place doesn't look like The Swamp..."
5. Likely to beat Eastern Washington - "yeah, this is The Swamp I remember, where we play 6 of our first 7 games (and our 8th game is in Jacksonville)..."
6. Likely to lose to Mizzou - sure, it's a home game, but AR-15 will be physically and mentally broken by this point.
7. Likely to beat LSU - if F$U can do it, the Gaytors can too, right? Plus "The Swamp", amirite?
8. Likely to lose to Georgia - come on now...
9. Likely to beat aTm - if App State can do it, the Gaytors can too, right?
10. Likely to lose to South Carolina - I just want the Gaytors to invite all those SC flipz candidates to The Swamp, only to lose...
11. Likely to beat Vanderbilt - IF IF IF the Gaytors don't have to use AR-15's backups...
12. Likely to lose to F$U - "Oh, no, we suck again!"...ACC, ACC, ACC...

6-6. And then 5-7 if I'm wrong on the aTm game...

Advertisement
Yeah the linebacker lined up outside like he was going to rush the passer but as soon as they snapped the ball he shifted to the middle to defend the QB draw. Maybe it’s because they have nobody else but man, not running that dude takes a huge dimension away from the offense .

Yea remember Jack Miller, our OSU transfer, is out for 5ish weeks and the back up is Jon Kitna’s son Jalen Kitna then a walk on. I still believe that, like you said, gotta call runs for AR and coach him to get down at the first site of contact

Advertisement
Yea remember Jack Miller, our OSU transfer, is out for 5ish weeks and the back up is Jon Kitna’s son Jalen Kitna then a walk on. I still believe that, like you said, gotta call runs for AR and coach him to get down at the first site of contact
Yeah. His legs are arguably the biggest offensive weapon. Maybe not send him up the gut 20 times a game but incorporate some zone read or something.

So not one of the 400 gaytor staff members thought to say ... Sir corcH nApier...why are we going for it on 4 th down here?

In all fairness, Sunbelt Slingblade Billy was torn on those two fourth down calls, he was considering the possibility of telling AR-15 to just run it out of the back of the end zone for a safety.

Except AR-15 hadn't run that far all day...

So Sunbelt Slingblade Billy made the right call in that situation by telling AR-15 to go forward instead of backwards...

Advertisement
Back