Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Unreal. And they didn’t even have Tennessee jump them who’s undefeated and beat Pitt
Lol this write up was basically “so remember when UF beat Utah? We do too! And since it’s the Gator and we’re hacks, that win counts as a win every week for the next three weeks!”

Meanwhile, Tennessee doesn’t move at all and the three people who booed at our game get a shout out. Absolutely pathetic writing and analysis.

Love this comment by David Hyde in one of his articles .."Then there was Kentucky, which ended the Anthony Richardson's Heisman Trophy campaign before Florida even had a chance to print up a batch of promotional Jorts."
I saw that too... Cracked me up during church this morning 😂😂😂

I just can't believe the gators went through a whole offseason with a qb with this kind of accuracy and thought they would be successful

Shut your filthy mouth...didn't you see that 10 second hype video of AR-15 that the Gaytors porsted, the one where he throws a beautiful non-spiral 7 yards, the one where his receiver has to stop and reach back to make the catch?

That pass was COMPLETE, you hater...

Advertisement
To my Gaytor Tears family, if you ever want to know what euphoria feels like, make a trip to the Old Key Lime House in Palm Beach County. It's a Gaytor sports bar. Last night you knew who would be there....ME!!

A large crowd gathered, my guess around 600 lizards to watch their beloved Gaytors. The energy was in the air expecting a victory as kick-off approached. The AR-15 chants came early and often, Jello shots flowing after every Gaytor score throughout the game, and Tom Petty music playing in the background after every TV timeout! Myself, I was dressed in a white t-shirt, blue shorts and my UM hat...had the evil-eye look directed towards me the entire night and loved it!

By the second half, the ****iness from the Gaytor was subdued. You could see the nervousness from the Lizards. They kept chanting, AR-15, AR-15! Run the ball! Make something happen! You're a 1st rd pick! A Heisman favorite! I heard it all!!! Late in the 4th, the chants and yelling turned to frustration and disappointment. The Gaytor realized they weren't that good. With 4 minutes left, dozens upon dozens headed for home. Yours truly, asked the bartender for Bourbon to sip on as the game was coming to an end enjoying A Kentucky victory!

Go Gaytorzzz!!
To be honest I did the same from my local la area on the marina gator HQ (I do love this place)

Advertisement
Gator fans consult their swamp Oracle about Napier… results:
D3485A18-C57A-463E-9775-6FACF0084F06.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
247 literally finessed Gayturds fan base all off-season. Hyped up the coaching staff, recruiting, and Richardson. They ate it up. Then they drop that tweet about his Hiesman career ending in a week after setting the stage for it. Mods telling fans to basically stop crying about Billy getting stuffed in the closet on the trail because he sucks at recruiting. 247 treat their fans like side pieces. Tell them something good when you want something from them then keep it honest about the relationship when they get too clingy

Advertisement
Back