Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I been in the game thread but if you want to address me, here I am

Look man, you know I love you, and you know I have one of my graduate degrees from the University of Florida, so I am technically an alum of 2 universities, so I'll try to go easy on you...

I'm just going to skip over this game and ask you why in God's name you (or any Gaytor) thought that the Utah game was some sign of improvement by AR-15. Take away the 45 yard run and it was a completely mediocre performance. ONE pass longer than 15 yards. No TDs.

Sorry, but I'm going to relish the collective Gaytor Nation "crashing back to earth" reaction after the completely unwarranted rim job that they gave to AR-15 eight days ago.

No worries man. I know that I may have come across as brash, message boards are bad for tone. I was genuinely hoping to hear your thoughts. Im always watching the games with my orange and green glasses. I enjoy your insight after both wins and losses.

Napier didn’t help AR but AR really can’t throw the ball at all. He probably should call more short stuff

I felt like Napier didn't do a good enough job scheming guys open for Richardson, particularly in the late 3rd/early 4th. He kept trying to force-feed handoffs on 1st and 2nd down, only to still end up with 3rd and long. Did you feel that Richardson was a lost cause last night, or that there were some things Napier could have done different (apart from the 4th down calls)?
Let’s call it what it is….AR went out like a h0e last night. Stats be damned; when the O didn’t get off to a fast start after a few drives, he looked defeated and confused. HE got punched in the mouth and turned pu$$y.

I can question everything but last night started and ended with him.

Let’s call it what it is….AR went out like a h0e last night. Stats be damned; when the O didn’t get off to a fast start after a few drives, he looked defeated and confused. HE got punched in the mouth and turned pu$$y.

The main thing I’d question though is scheme. AR’s bread and butter is always gonna be his legs. I can’t remember if I saw them call any qb rinsing the second half. I think any fan can and has recognized that at this stage of his career, he’s not gonna beat you in the passing game. But to take away the one thing he does do well is true corching

Think about this, and let me know if you agree at this point.

The absolute two best Gaytor offensive players are Louisiana transfers (the RB and the OL), then what does that mean about Mullet The QB Whisperer? I know a lot of people will talk about Mullet being a "lazy" recruiter, but you had top-rated recruiting classes every year, and an O-minded coach, there's no way in **** you should be this bereft of talent on offense, right?

Advertisement
Again, I ask people, I call on the "Canes fans" who have been talking up Slingblade Billy for months...

WHERE was the prior evidence of "Billy is a good gameday coach"? You mean, the guy who took a SAFETY with TWO minutes on the clock when he was up by ONLY five points? Sorry, but that ONE call alone is reason enough to question Billy's in-game decision-making, and he just PROVED IT AGAIN with his multiple fourth down calls against Kentucky.

HORRIBLE gameday coach. HORRIBLE decision-maker. Slingblade Billy is going to destroy the Gaytors.

Advertisement

Yeah I agree his entire body language suggested he had zero confidence in his ability to lead his team. That was horrible on his part

The offense coordinator didn’t do AR any favors if you see your guy struggling then you need to scheme up some easier high percentage pass plays to get his confidence back up.

In all honesty, AR-15 was misfiring even on his shortest passes. Maybe a touch pass? A shovel pass? Does a forward hand-off count as a pass?

Very surprised at the lack of designed QB runs. Richardson only had 6 carries and at least 4 of those were scrambles from drop backs. I feel like you’re really playing away from your quarterback’s strength if you don’t run that dude at least 10 times a game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Very surprised at the lack of designed QB runs. Richardson only had 6 carries and at least 4 of those were scrambles from drop backs. I feel like you’re really playing away from your quarterback’s strength if you don’t run that dude at least 10 times a game.

Truth.

Napier is in denial when it comes to Richardson. Maybe he let the heisman talk bull**** get to his head too. There is no reason a qb like Richardson should be throwing the ball 30+ times a game!!! And a close game at that, so it's not like they were playing catch up.

Was just looking they play 4 road games that’s unreal how is that not an unfair advantage. Never having to travel or play real teams on the road besides your conference should be HEAVILY looked at when it comes to rankings.
It’s been this way for years with them. They play the great majority of their games at home.

They are specially infamous for refusing to play out of conference games on the road.

Add to all of this the cancellation of our annual rivalry, and it’s easy to see that they are the softest P5 program in the nation.

We may have been mediocre the last 20 years, but we never docked anyone. We go on the road to play tough games every season. Shid, we have to play Clempson in Death Valley again this season, after having just played them there 2 seasons ago. You would think that we would have gotten the home-and-home, but for some reason, that didn’t happen.

The Holes are also yellow, as they canceled games during the 2020 season that they knew were going to be national embarrassments for them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back