Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Was just looking they play 4 road games that’s unreal how is that not an unfair advantage. Never having to travel or play real teams on the road besides your conference should be HEAVILY looked at when it comes to rankings.
It’s a puzzy *** program and always has been. They likely pay these teams to come play them without having to return the favor.

Advertisement
I need more tears from their board, this ain’t gonna cut it.

Not to mention they’re going to go from “we can compete with UGA” to “holy f^ck we’re about to start 1-2”

Heupel is going to carve that a$$ up and tell their much improved front seven to load up the box and dare Treon Harris err I mean Richardson to throw.
I’m overseas. You guys can pull good ones from here.

That was the AR I expected to see. Utah let him off the hook last week with their soft coverage in the back 7.

My main takeaway wasn’t AR though, it was Billy Boy corching it up in the 2nd hall. Bad decision after bad decision.

Whatever baseline he sets as "OOC AR-15" (whether it is FAU or Utah), you know **** well that he will be worse against SEC teams.

1662908070468.png

Advertisement
Where is @flagator86 he was here very early last week?

Right? He really had a confidence boost after that Utah game. Would really love to hear his true analysis. I mean I watched and enjoyed from a schadenfreude perspective. But I really want to hear why going for it twice in the fourth quarter, down one score, with three time outs at home in your own territory with a qb completing about one third of his passes, was actually a brilliant game day coaching move

I been in the game thread but if you want to address me, here I am

Advertisement
Was just looking they play 4 road games that’s unreal how is that not an unfair advantage. Never having to travel or play real teams on the road besides your conference should be HEAVILY looked at when it comes to rankings.

Michigan is like that as well… almost always starts with 3 or 4 straight home cupcakes

Advertisement
I been in the game thread but if you want to address me, here I am
I felt like Napier didn't do a good enough job scheming guys open for Richardson, particularly in the late 3rd/early 4th. He kept trying to force-feed handoffs on 1st and 2nd down, only to still end up with 3rd and long. Did you feel that Richardson was a lost cause last night, or that there were some things Napier could have done different (apart from the 4th down calls)?

Advertisement
Back