Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s ok, they won’t believe anybody they’ve got committed is still in play. Flipping only goes one way.

The Gaytorz Flipz Machine is byke, y'all!

Gaytors paying $3K for a visit, $3K NOT to visit Miami, and $30K for an immediate verbal commit to UiF.

And while it's pretty funny that Gaypier's G5 staph is offering recruits 1990 pricing, I will admit, it has worked 1.5 times in the last couple of weeks.

Good for Slingblade Billy on going cheap, he's saving a ton of money to overpay his G5 staph. Can't wait until a few of the recruits realize there's a lot more money on the table elsewhere. That's not dirty recruiting, that's just honesty.

Hey, Gaytor recruits, remember...illicit payments are unenforceable. You can take the money AND run...as far away from Hogtown as possible.

I’d be curious to know exactly what was said. It would be a shame if the Miami staff leaked it out and embarrassed G5 Billy.

With Frankie, it's obvious. "Look at who else they are recruiting, you are never going to play at Miami. They just took your verbal early when they were despeate, but Cristobal and Mirabal are only going to use you for practice fodder, they are never going to let a 3-star like you onto the field."

Every school negatively recruits
The best salesmen don’t really have to bash their competition. I’m not a world beater but most my sales are based off trust and my customers knowing I’ll be there for them if there are any issues. Not saying negstive recruiting doesn’t happen but I think in the long run showing consistency over an extended period of time wins people over the most. Saban might negative recruit I don’t know but all he is to do is say look at my resume and compare that to where else you are looking. Nobody likes high pressure sales at any stage of life.

Advertisement
Cristobal has made it a point to publicly state that he and his staff do not negative recruit. I don’t think he’s going to say that out loud and then turn around and negative recruit, risking his long built reputation of being honest in the process

Yes, and more importantly, people need to understand what dirty recruiting is and isn't.

It's fine to say something like "Miami is better than University X, and here is why". The concept of "positive recruiting" is that you sell the attributes of YOUR school, rather than the detriments of OTHER schools.

As far as the NEGATIVE recruiting that is currently happening, particularly in Hogtown, it not only involves a focus on the "negatives" of other schools like Miami, it also involves FALSE statements of negativeity about other schools like Miami.

What coach WOULD admit that?????
walking walk GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
What coach WOULD admit that?????
You don’t get the point, must be the gator brain.

No coach would admit. No ****. But how many coaches go out of their way to explicitly state they don’t negative recruit the way Mario has. I have seen at least 3 interviews where Mario say essentially ‘we don’t talk bad about other schools, we don’t believe in that, we just focus on what we can offer’

Gator brain dumb

Advertisement
Back