Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Well… I’ve been hearing it a lot about the gator staph in particular as that’s been the word which is probably why Dennis Steele tweeted what he did.

@Cribby amirite or no???

They do, but rarely does it get aired out in public as it has with Billy’s staff his first off season at UF.

As i see it, he shoulda named names then if he took it this public.

He did identify the staph.

2D778EC5-9F38-499D-9600-CA946D6B5FE0.jpeg

I’d love him to go further.

There appears to be bad blood between these two staffs. In terms of your post, earlier this summer it was reported that either one or both of your OL coaches were trying to clown Mirabal in front of Kinsler, I believe this is a continuation of it all. However you want to call it from, the one thing that can’t be denied is that UF’s staff is dropping the ball here. They have targeted two pro Miami guys, completely misread the situation and fell flat on their face. If you are gonna negative recruit, you have to make sure the recruit isn’t completely against it…

Advertisement
There appears to be bad blood between these two staffs. In terms of your post, earlier this summer it was reported that either one or both of your OL coaches were trying to clown Mirabal in front of Kinsler, I believe this is a continuation of it all. However you want to call it from, the one thing that can’t be denied is that UF’s staff is dropping the ball here. They have targeted two pro Miami guys, completely misread the situation and fell flat on their face. If you are gonna negative recruit, you have to make sure the recruit isn’t completely against it…
One of those morons told Kearney he’s softer than baby **** for not committing on his visit. He left and committed to FSU moments later.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back