Tears Gator Tears

Yep he’s lost it

B4EC008D-B592-465F-B424-BB4F6BC255E7.jpeg

Advertisement
Do y'all have a general college football thread? I don't want to flood this thread with unrelated tweets but until I get that answered, i'll drop this. Found this interesting....

Makes you wonder why people think we'll lose to ATM.

Also, how is super-poerful-recruit-O-rama uf only tied with us? I thought all the kids wanted to play in the SEC.

Advertisement
That's actually quite shocking to me. That means the average player ranking of Alabama starters is 3.9 stars. If you had asked me to guess I would have said 4.5.

Here's a fun fact that I've learned. For how much Texas A&M loves their football, they've only had two seasons with less than 4 losses twice in the last 23 years. One of those years was the shortened 2020 season. For how they've recruited the last 4 cycles they should be waaaay better.

That's actually quite shocking to me. That means the average player ranking of Alabama starters is 3.9 stars. If you had asked me to guess I would have said 4.5.

Here's a fun fact that I've learned. For how much Texas A&M loves their football, they've only had two seasons with less than 4 losses twice in the last 23 years. One of those years was the shortened 2020 season. For how they've recruited the last 4 cycles they should be waaaay better.

Maybe it’s only using high school rankings?

Bama is able to cherry pick the 4* transfers, but some of them like the WR from Lville or the LT from Vandy, will have low high school rankings.

Advertisement
I am sorry, how big is he? 415?!

He entered the program last year at 432, it's been a ******* year and they have managed to make him only lose 17 pounds? That is just pathetic from top to bottom.
This is more of a life issue than a football issue. The young man needs to get psychological as well as nutritional counseling. Overeating is psychological. It's not simply just about eating healthy foods.

Advertisement
I don’t get the Percy Harvin obsession. Guy was not a generational talent. Was really good in that Urban offense and was garbage in the NFL because he was a gadget player.
It’s because their WR Mt. Rushmore is Harvin and 3 white dudes. Collinsworth, Doering and that racist guy.

Advertisement
He just freelances now but yea he just had a shytload of tweets last night which everyone assumed he was hacked but he wasn’t. Idk what’s going on with him

What's the scripture, tho?

We may make fun, but he don't write for em anymore. Lol I hope his mental health is good because life is precious and God is good.

But I heard God hates the gator, too.

Advertisement
Back