Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Florida WANTS recruits there when they get destroyed? They thought about this and decided this was a good idea?
You’re thinking about it from a logical standpoint. UF doesn’t care about on field product or accolades. They just care about how many fans show up to games and if the jersey says SEC. Even though that game will be 1/2 UGA fans and they’ll get shredded by 50, that game will meet their 2 most important metrics.

Advertisement
Don’t know if anyone noticed, but during Baxter’s commitment stream, his father seemed a bit upset when he told him to never let anyone put pressure on him into committing to their school. He told him to pick the school where he was gonna be happy at.

They then went on to clown the gayta. Something tells me that they were referring to ole Billy Bob, and his rumored tactics of begging recruits to commit.

This would explain why so many recruits this cycle are clowning the gaytes and playing the hat game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don’t know if anyone noticed, but during Baxter’s commitment stream, his father seemed a bit upset when he told him to never let anyone put pressure on him into committing to their school. He told him to pick the school where he was gonna be happy at.

They then went on to clown the gayta. Something tells me that they were referring to ole Billy Bom, and his rumored tactics of begging recruits to commit.

This would explain why so many recruits this cycle are clowning the gaytes and playing the hat game.
This sounds like a severe case of bias confirmation my dude. It's enough they're getting clowned for me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Calling it now, this is how game 1 goes down for them.

Q1: Utah - 3
Florida - 7

Commentary: “Best 1Q by a new coach since Urban, we’re back;” “AR-15 is gonna throw for 300;” “We’ve got a chance in the East.”

Q2: Utah - 13
Florida - 7

Commentary: “It’s fine, Billy will make adjustments at half and we’ll be solid;” “that Pick wasn’t AR-15’s fault;” “Utah had some lucky breaks.”

Q3: Utah - 24
Florida - 10

Commentary: “We’re two dropped passes away from winning this in a blowout;” “****ing refs are ******** us!!!!;” “How has AR-15 been sacked four times!!!!.”

Q4/Final: Utah - 34
Florida - 17

Commentary: “We played them close;” “Utah is legit, they’ll be in the CFP;” “that was our hardest opponent of the year, things only go up from here;” “At least A&M will beat Miami.”
nailed it the league GIF by hero0fwar

Advertisement
Back