Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Lashlee and Banda are going to have better careers than Manny. Part of being a good coach is recognizing when it’s time to make a jump. Banda realized at the end of 2020 that Miami was at its best under Manny, it wouldn’t get better, and that he needed to make the jump. Lashlee realized mid-last year that the wheels were coming off and it was time to go.

Advertisement
Golden, Diaz, and Enos all made the list but not Florida.

aziz ansari indian GIF by bypriyashah

Last edited:
not "tears"

"While there still won’t be any contact between coaches and recruits allowed due to the off campus nature of the game, both schools – not just the designated home team like Oklahoma and Texas do for their annual neutral site matchup – now will be able to provide tickets for prospects and their families."

Not sure this is a good thing for Florida, as I expect Georgia to dominate this game for the next few years… So maybe “Tears” are appropriate.

Advertisement

I thought Big Billy was the bestest OC ever? :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

I see Miami on that list...I see UCF...I even see F$U...****, I see the names of Fat Al Golden, Bartender Banda, Manny Diaz, and DAN MOTHERFVCKING ENOS...

But what I do not see are the Florida Gaytors...

I cannot laugh hard enough or loud enough at this situation...

Advertisement
Calling it now, this is how game 1 goes down for them.

Q1: Utah - 3
Florida - 7

Commentary: “Best 1Q by a new coach since Urban, we’re back;” “AR-15 is gonna throw for 300;” “We’ve got a chance in the East.”

Q2: Utah - 13
Florida - 7

Commentary: “It’s fine, Billy will make adjustments at half and we’ll be solid;” “that Pick wasn’t AR-15’s fault;” “Utah had some lucky breaks.”

Q3: Utah - 24
Florida - 10

Commentary: “We’re two dropped passes away from winning this in a blowout;” “Fuc*ing refs are ******** us!!!!;” “How has AR-15 been sacked four times!!!!.”

Q4/Final: Utah - 34
Florida - 17

Commentary: “We played them close;” “Utah is legit, they’ll be in the CFP;” “that was our hardest opponent of the year, things only go up from here;” “At least A&M will beat Miami.”

Advertisement

Florida - 7

Commentary: “Best 1Q by a new coach since Urban, we’re back;” “AR-15 is gonna throw for 300;” “We’ve got a chance in the East.”

Florida - 7

Commentary: “It’s fine, Billy will make adjustments at half and we’ll be solid;” “that Pick wasn’t AR-15’s fault;” “Utah had some lucky breaks.”

Florida - 10

Commentary: “We’re two dropped passes away from winning this in a blowout;” “****ing refs are ******** us!!!!;” “How has AR-15 been sacked four times!!!!.”

Florida - 17

Commentary: “We played them close;” “Utah is legit, they’ll be in the CFP;” “that was our hardest opponent of the year, things only go up from here;” “At least A&M will beat Miami.”
lol nice work !!

Florida - 7

Florida - 7

Florida - 10

Commentary: “We’re two dropped passes away from winning this in a blowout;” “****ing refs are ******** us!!!!;” “How has AR-15 been sacked four times!!!!.”

Florida - 17

That score will be a lot worse I think. Game over by halftime

Florida - 7

Florida - 7

Florida - 10

Florida - 17

This is fairly accurate.

Advertisement
Back