Tears Gator Tears

Alex Trebek GIF by Jeopardy!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Their like the manny richt classes
Always ranked decent bc we would get a lot of mid to low level 4 star skill positions but our trentch recruiting was no where near elite
Mario has completely changed oline and dline recruiting
Many or richt could not have landed Wayne
Golden maybe but he would have ruined him like chick

It is virtually humanly impossible that these two people are consuming the same amount of calories in a day and look this different.

First of all, it would take Watson far more caloric intake to be in surplus, as he is a far taller and larger-framed individual.

Second, McNeal would have to be doing unfathomable levels of caloric burning to not be in an insane surplus and rapidly pack on pounds.

The only other explanation is that Watson's body can't properly regulate leptin. That's extraordinarily rare.

Watson was- and is- eating way too much. He's eating far more than McNeal is.
Well Mcneal is up the road for the next 4 yrs so I dont think he will be eating to much of anything no time soon. All I was saying was Mcneal could throw down for his size too. Ofc he wasnt eating as much as Des.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So DopeGator is Ryu from Street Fighter with the leaping uppercut that is so powerful it lifts people off the ground. I would think a punch that powerful to the jaw would break the guys jaw not knock the wind out of him but what do I know. On a side note it seems like at least 1 Gator poster a day gets featured on that account. If a NC was given out for being featured on Message Board Genius the Gator fans would win hands down.
200.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back